Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cam Pedersen: 2015 Verbal

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Cam Pedersen: 2015 Verbal

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Not sure if they come from the same high school in Eau Claire, but Tom Barneson, so. kicker is from Memorial HS in Eau Claire. The videos show that Cam could be the real deal.
    same high school as verbal Jaxon Brown.

I like the importance we place on recruiting good kickers and punters. I'm amazed at how bad special teams are throughout the FCS, even for playoff teams.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I like the importance we place on recruiting good kickers and punters. I'm amazed at how bad special teams are throughout the FCS, even for playoff teams.
    I think a kicker and a punter is easily one of the most important players on the team.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Wasn't it Georgia Southern that had the terrible fg kicker when we played them?

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Yeah, they got him off the soccer team a few days before the game

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think a kicker and a punter is easily one of the most important players on the team.
    With our ball control strategy I'd say yes
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Partial scholarships.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    If they have a kicker, they may have nipped us. I know it was a long ways to go to get the 1st, but I still don't know why they didn't go for it on that last 4th down.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    If they have a kicker, they may have nipped us. I know it was a long ways to go to get the 1st, but I still don't know why they didn't go for it on that last 4th down.
    Why didn't Wofford give the ball to Breitenstein on several fourth and shorts? We dodged a lot of bullets in 2012.

Welcome, Cam!
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Welcome Cam.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.