Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ticket alert: Tickets on gobison.com

Default ticket alert: Tickets on gobison.com

Heads up there are some General Admission seats available at GoBison.com/tickets

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: ticket alert: Tickets on gobison.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Heads up there are some General Admission seats available at GoBison.com/tickets
    AWESOME!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    AWESOME!! Thanks
    No problema seņor. Es por eso que me llaman herdbot

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Great head's up!!

Now we just need the corresponding "I can't believe the students can't use all of their seats" thread.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Still some left end zone next to students only 18 bucks

Damn Jack's may but these. Get them.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Damn Jack's may but these. Get them.
    OR... they may BUY them... which wouldn't be good. Each Bisonviller should bring 2 teenagers with them!!! Or at least spread the word to area YOUTH etc... who may love to go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    OR... they may BUY them... which wouldn't be good. Each Bisonviller should bring 2 teenagers with them!!! Or at least spread the word to area YOUTH etc... who may love to go!
    Bought six for my family...first live game in decades. Have always watched on TV from my home in the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Bought six for my family...first live game in decades. Have always watched on TV from my home in the Twin Cities.
    Wonderful! You will have a blast! Doors open at 1pm for Gen. Adm. and they do line up (for playoffs) before that time!
    Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I am making the trip to Fargo next weekend.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.