Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all Bison Fotball Nation

Default Happy Thanksgiving to all Bison Fotball Nation

AS most expected, the 2104 Bison FB season was going to be interesting. No need to go into as to why, today is the day to enjoy the fact that we made it to Thanksgiving with only one blemish on the record. At 11-1 and a #2 seeding, home field throughout, we can all relax and enjoy our families.

Some believe that one blemish was a blessing, others a curse.

Some say the students not being at 100% was shocking, others say relax.

Some questioned the polls, others said...who cares.

So, this Bison Family we have here is no different than sitting down to a huge table full of food today, with tons of family, and having to listen to all the crap?

Personally I look forward to a week from saturday for two reasons.

1. Getting away from all the "family" here who are just like the turkey...full of sh**!

2. Getting back to the Bison family where we can be ourselves, then looking forward to meeting all of you at some mental hospital someday!!

Dont forget...on turkey day, the first 15 minutes of family is for real....after that its all bullsh**.

Have a great day all!!!

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all Bison Fotball Nation

Thanks for posting this Tom. (or is it Turkey?)

Anyway...Family...friends....blah blah blah.

Im thankful for Bisonville.

I think Ive posted this every year since Ive been a member here, but as a teacher I don't facebook, instagram, Twitter...any social media. (#Gullysucks)
    This is about as close to social networking I get. So I want to send my annual thanks to Tony for creating this place. For me, this is the only place I can go online to do any sort of social networking and talk NDSU/Bison or anything else. So thanks again Tony. It may seem stupid, but I am very thankful for this place.

And it goes without saying, I am also thankful for all of you. Without Bisonville I would not have met many of you. You have let me and my family into your world and lives and my world is a better place for it. So thank you to all of you for that. Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we disagree. Sometimes we meltdown. But hey...its Bisonville. and I love you all.

Yes...Im thankful for my family too. But those of you who know me already knew that.

ok...Im thankful for my ticket scalper too! She's such a sweet lady and looks out for my family.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Enjoy your time off. Relax. Rest up. Watch some playoffs this weekend. and Barring any bad weather next weekend I am looking forward to seeing you all next Saturday.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Thanks for posting this Tom. (or is it Turkey?)

Anyway...Family...friends....blah blah blah.

Im thankful for Bisonville.

I think Ive posted this every year since Ive been a member here, but as a teacher I don't facebook, instagram, Twitter...any social media. (#Gullysucks)
    This is about as close to social networking I get. So I want to send my annual thanks to Tony for creating this place. For me, this is the only place I can go online to do any sort of social networking and talk NDSU/Bison or anything else. So thanks again Tony. It may seem stupid, but I am very thankful for this place.

And it goes without saying, I am also thankful for all of you. Without Bisonville I would not have met many of you. You have let me and my family into your world and lives and my world is a better place for it. So thank you to all of you for that. Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we disagree. Sometimes we meltdown. But hey...its Bisonville. and I love you all.

Yes...Im thankful for my family too. But those of you who know me already knew that.

ok...Im thankful for my ticket scalper too! She's such a sweet lady and looks out for my family.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Enjoy your time off. Relax. Rest up. Watch some playoffs this weekend. and Barring any bad weather next weekend I am looking forward to seeing you all next Saturday.
    Up at 4 this morning. Turkeys are on the smoker at 6. Just got done watching the Bison roll over Iowa State. Great start for Thanksgiving. Enjoy Bison Nation. Be safe.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families. To repeat what Thomas posted, drive safe, be safe

Safe travel for everyone and remember to wear your stretchy pants today��
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Have a good holiday everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving Bisonville!
    Now go tackle those turkeys and score a piece of pumpkin pie!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there in Bison Nation.

Our players have a few well earned days off to spend the Holiday with their families and loved ones, so Happy Thanksgiving to them as well.

May the good things of life

be yours in abundance,
    not only at Thanksgiving
    but throughout the coming year

GO BISON!!!
    Last edited by Bisonville GasMan; 11-27-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

It's OK to not be OK.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!

Oh yeah, and try to stay warm (61 degrees at 10:30 am in Denver)...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)