Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bison Illustrated Story - NDSU football player/former GSU cheerleader

Default Re: Bison Illustrated Story - NDSU football player/former GSU cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I agree, the southern accent from a woman is awesome.
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^ times billions and trillions and gaziliababilions.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Illustrated Story - NDSU football player/former GSU cheerleader

Not "all" southern accents on women are charming. Trust me on this as I have dealt with a fair share.

From our vacations in the south... And chick flick The Help, a southern accent on a pretty lady is about all you can ask for.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I'm gonna go ahead and pretend it's the large marge standing camera right.*

I mean, honestly............is there a fukn rule that I have to be the only miserable bastard in this town?**

*she does have fairly large thingys.
    **I believe it's been awhile since someone on BV has reiterated that teh TAB has outkicked his coverage.

Having spent some time in law enforcement training in the south (Georgia), there is nothing sexy about being called a "mother-fucker" by a southern belle, accent or not.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Is this the young lady that did the sideline reports for Midco Sports at the mens BB game last night?

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    That's what got me thinking it might be her.

Quote Originally Posted by EightyfourBison View Post
    Is this the young lady that did the sideline reports for Midco Sports at the mens BB game last night?
    Yes, it is; I know that for a fact from talking to Trevor Gebhart's mom. She's been doing sideline reporting all year for Midco. She did a lot of SDSU games.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yes, it is; I know that for a fact from talking to Trevor Gebhart's mom. She's been doing sideline reporting all year for Midco. She did a lot of SDSU games.
    Not only do we beat them...but we take there best looking cheerleader. So awesome...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]