Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Illustrated Story - NDSU football player/former GSU cheerleader

Default Bison Illustrated Story - NDSU football player/former GSU cheerleader

So does anybody know which NDSU football player is dating the former Georgia Southern cheerleader per the Bison Illustrated story?

The story was good, but it left me wanting to know his identity!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Default Re: Bison Illustrated Story - NDSU football player/former GSU cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    So does anybody know which NDSU football player is dating the former Georgia Southern cheerleader per the Bison Illustrated story?

Gebhart?////////////////////
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: Bison Illustrated Story - NDSU football player/former GSU cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Gebhart?////////////////////
    Chicks dig guys from Sioux Falls......

That was fast!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One would think there would be an obligatory picture of said cheerleader. /Thread

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    One would think there would be an obligatory picture of said cheerleader. /Thread
    This^^

Aces, check for a red chiclet.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post

It is Gebhart. She is a very nice young lady. I won't go all Izzy on everyone, but her accent is very charming.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    If I didn't know who she was or who she was dating, how would you expect me to find a photo?

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    It is Gebhart. She is a very nice young lady. I won't go all Izzy on everyone, but her accent is very charming.
    I'm friends with a girl who graduated from GSU and is from GA...I met in her in Atlanta back in 2001 on a PRSSA trip. I agree, the southern accent from a woman is awesome.

A southern bell! I know her name but won't put it on here. I'm assuming since it wasn't in the article they don't want it out there? Although pretty sure most know about it by now.