Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 11/25 vs Minnesota Crookston

Default Re: 11/25 vs Minnesota Crookston

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Actually not really, I watched Crookston on TV last week vs Milwaukee and they are actually a lot better than past years. I knew we wouldn't beat on them like most thought.
    Tyler West and that big lefty were good players for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Actually not really, I watched Crookston on TV last week vs Milwaukee and they are actually a lot better than past years. I knew we wouldn't beat on them like most thought.
    Crookston is not very good, Dan is doing good things early but they are definitely a work in progress. Just read Richman's post-game comments and that will tell you all you really need to know.

It made for a short postgame talk between head coach Dave Richman and his team.

“My mom told me at an early age that if I don’t have much good to say, then don’t say anything,” he said.

Richman, on the other hand, was already looking forward to a Wednesday morning practice.

“Five games, 10 days, all excuses,” he said. “I’m worried about this group going forward. Whatever happened tonight, tomorrow we’re going to figure that out. We have got to move forward.

“We won. We’ll learn from a win, which is better than learning from a loss. At the same time, we have a lot to learn. … We have to learn from this or it’s going to be a real long year.”

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So are Hampton and Kennesaw St. really that D2ish bad? I thought those were decent wins against seemingly decent teams.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison played hard vs. those opponents, can't compare results as every game is about matchups