Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 playoff defense

Default Re: 2014 playoff defense

PGT has been playing special teams since the week after he left the game. No need to know who the back up to DeLuca is as CLJ would move back over there if anything happened to Nick. But PGT, Stumpf, Plank, and Leikhus would be my guesses for backups.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I actually think talent wise Duluca in the middle is an upgrade over CLJ (less the experience). CLJ is better suited for outside LB and I think is technically better in coverage then Beck ( i know some of you disagree). However, I think Beck does have that IT factor that shows up and you cant replace that. IMHO. as a unit the TB, CLJ, ET groups was the best LB unit due to experience. I think with TB out, the weakness is dependent on someone exploiting Deluca's inexperience. With saying that he has knocked two RB out of a game for a series. so there is that...kid can hit and the two INT.

BTW, TB was/is my favorite player that kid is tough tough tough much respect!

As far as drop off is concerned, I am worried about Franloff(SP) and the rotation

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I actually think talent wise Duluca in the middle is an upgrade over CLJ (less the experience). CLJ is better suited for outside LB and I think is technically better in coverage then Beck ( i know some of you disagree). However, I think Beck does have that IT factor that shows up and you cant replace that. IMHO. as a unit the TB, CLJ, ET groups was the best LB unit due to experience. I think with TB out, the weakness is dependent on someone exploiting Deluca's inexperience. With saying that he has knocked two RB out of a game for a series. so there is that...kid can hit and the two INT.

BTW, TB was/is my favorite player that kid is tough tough tough much respect!

As far as drop off is concerned, I am worried about Franloff(SP) and the rotation
    What's Farnloff's injury?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    torn peck, in surgery today

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Torn pectoral muscle, suffered it against Missouri St.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Torn pectoral muscle, suffered it against Missouri St.
    Is he done for the year?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is he done for the year?
    Season ending surgery today. Bryce Messner, a redshirt freshman, replaced him on the depth chart released last week. He played a few reps in the 3rd and quite of few plays in the 4th. Recorded 1 tackle.

Is he done for the year?
    I would think it wold take more than 30/40 days for it heal.....LIke I said he is in surgery today or this morning rather. IAH...I dont really know!

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I would think it wold take more than 30/40 days for it heal.....LIke I said he is in surgery today or this morning rather. IAH...I dont really know!
    A torn pec is usually season ending no matter when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    A torn pec is usually season ending no matter when it happens.
    Thats kinda what I was thinking, a tron peck despite the degree of tear would need to a lot of time to heal