Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations II

Default Congratulations II

Well here it is another year and I am writing AGAIN to tell you guys congratulations on making 4 straight NC games.

I will not lie, a part of me strongly dislikes having to watch another team dominate the way the Bison have the last 5 years, BUT if it has to be somebody doing that I am glad it is a team that some of my friends and new friends root for and it being next door is cool as well. I apologize for a lot of the stupid Griz fans (we have a ton of them) that think we are close to NDSU, they are idiots. Those fans are just like every other fan base that thinks they can match up with NDSU, slow learners. Ask K State, Minnesota, Iowa St, Kansas these are the types of slow learners that after you beat them they still think they can win. YOU CANT just ask SHSU they cant crack 24 points if you TOTAL the points from the last 3 games they have played against NDSU.

While watching the game last night I was shocked that SHSU had 18 FBS transfers. I was intrigued at how they matched up in the first half and how they are the only team that I think matched up athletically with NDSU. I was telling the NDSU fan next to me in the first and second quarter that you guys need to quit trying to run at 9 and 10 men in the box. You need to spread them out and throw them out of that defense to open up running lanes for Crockett and Co.

I was wrong and I admit it.

It doesnt make sense to anyone to keep running the ball into 9 and 10 man fronts. Correction it doesnt make sense to anyone but NDSU. You guys never break the game plan and truly hurt, beat and rip the heart out of teams in the 4th quarter.

Its simply awesome to watch at any level of football

You are well coached, masters of execution and gridiron artists.

You guys are where everyone wants to be so enjoy it, I know that if Montana even gets close to the success you have had it still wouldnt be the way you guys are doing it. You take any team that lines up in front of you and physically beat their ass and shake their hand after doing it. You make them cut their own switch before the beating (scheduling), you take them out behind the woodshed, school of hard knocks, and any other cliche about teaching lessons on football...............is taught at NDSU.

I will be in Texas the week before your game so I will not make it this year but I hope you kick the living **** out of Illinois St......(I think they win today)

Good luck, travel safe and Merry Christmas to the Bison and their fans, you have earned it!
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Default Re: Congratulations II

It feels good to be part of this. Go Bison.......

It's incredible to hear these type of things from opposing fans for it to come from a Grizzly fan makes it even more amazing considering they have been the standard everyone measured up to in past. Ironic that our journey started by beating the grizz in our transition year.

I have a Bobcat fan(sorry ag!!) friend who essentially saying the same thing to me since early last year.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good post OP!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

If you ask me. By and large, FBS transfers lack heart. They were either kicked off their team, got their scholarship pulled, or weren't good enough to get playing time. That's what a lot of those Sam Houston kids did.

Obviously King Frazier is different, he walked on to a big program then realized his better opportunity was with NDSU who originally recruited him. We as a program wouldn't have taken most of those FBS transfers Sammy did.

Thank you AlphaGriz.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

AlphaGriz, I appreciate your coming here to say these things. I think most of us recognize that we're now past the 'once in a lifetime' point and are closer to the once-in-100-years that a team can do what the Bison have a chance to accomplish on Jan. 10. There are so many variables that go into making this situation set up this way that my brain hurts just thinking about how many things in the past 4 years could have gone wrong and changed the trajectory. It's been a wild and fun ride...and I can't wait for Frisco!

Thank you. Ive worked really hard for this.

The kudos should all be going to the players and coaches.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

4 life.....you nailed it with your FBS comments. SDSU could have had 29 transfers it wouldn't have mattered

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Lots of butthurt over on egriz.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk