Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Play off tickets

Default Re: Play off tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Interesting that the UNI tickets are $10 a piece.
    ours went up 5.oo
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just remember Lehigh and Wofford

That's why, they shit the bed in the playoffs so need people there

No deal. They would have to give me more than $10
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Got mine ordered today, have to pick them up the day of the game (will call). $14.00 down the drain
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Checked online so appears its $3.50 a ticket (so for my 3 it is $10.50 so this definitely makes it a little bit worth my while I can buy a couple buckets of popcorn on Saturday for my wife and son! Was not that way last year, seems like it was something along the lines of $5 an order. Will try to run up tomorrow and pay in person. Putting my trust in road and PL!

Not calling anyone out but, IMO, peeps should just consider processing fee as I pretty damn good way to contribute to NDSU athletics. Don't believe it goes toward PO proceeds that NCAA gets a huge piece of.

My thoughts anyway.

Go Bison!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not calling anyone out but, IMO, peeps should just consider processing fee as I pretty damn good way to contribute to NDSU athletics. Don't believe it goes toward PO proceeds that NCAA gets a huge piece of.

My thoughts anyway.

Go Bison!

The processing fees go to Neulion I think.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The processing fees go to Neulion I think.
    Not sure on that--may be part of their overall contract. If not, it should be. Don't know tho.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Checked online so appears its $3.50 a ticket (so for my 3 it is $10.50 so this definitely makes it a little bit worth my while I can buy a couple buckets of popcorn on Saturday for my wife and son! Was not that way last year, seems like it was something along the lines of $5 an order. Will try to run up tomorrow and pay in person. Putting my trust in road and PL!
    Picked my tickets up today. No extra fees. Straight up 80.00.