Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watching Eastern Washington

Default Watching Eastern Washington

Watching this game tonight makes me really want to play this team early. And by early I mean in the Fargo dome because I want to kick the ever living snot out of them.

Default Re: Watching Eastern Washington

We would destroy EWU if the game was played on Mars. They are soft and would need lots if mistakes to beat the Bison. Screw them.

Anyone remember this guy?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Must be screaming eagle.....

EWU's defense is mediocre at best. Their offense can really light it up but if they run into a very good ball control offense (Bison), they will be screwed. Their defense could not consistently stop the Bison offense.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    We would destroy EWU if the game was played on Mars. They are soft and would need lots if mistakes to beat the Bison. Screw them.

Anyone remember this guy?
    Does that shirt really say National Champions 2019?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Does that shirt really say National Champions 2019?
    He is not sorry for partying

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Must be screaming eagle.....

EWU's defense is mediocre at best. Their offense can really light it up but if they run into a very good ball control offense (Bison), they will be screwed. Their defense could not consistently stop the Bison offense.
    Ala Towson last year.

Some of the things I saw that I think that any MVFC team can exploit.

1. If you have a QB that can run they can't play both run and pass their LBs are slow to react and with a running QB you really see that.
    2. Their CBs peak in the backfield a lot. 21 for Portland St got open behind them lots, and he didn't have break away speed. Easy opportunity with good PA/Read plays...lots of deep shots open.
    3. You can power run on these guys at will. They are young on the DL front.
    4. VA is feast or famine. He will throw the ball up in very bad spots, with a spy to make him throw he will get rid of the ball and still take a big hit.
    5. His ball didn't look like it had as much zip on it last night, granted it was wet and rainy, but there were a lot of jump balls that were won by hand fighting/push offs/grabs.
    6. Kupp is a good WR, but if you shadow a Safety over him it looks like you can take away 90% of his game. PSU played him 1 on 1 most of the game and the DB was there most of the time, he just hand fought better. They really didn't try to get him the ball underneath and let him run, it was all deep stuff.

That being said, with as scary as they can be on offense, it would be really easy to see this team get shut down. You have to play 4 quarters, and I think any of the MVFC playoff teams could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    We would destroy EWU if the game was played on Mars.
    While I don't disagree that the Bison would win, if you think Wentz overthrows a lot of balls you should see him with 0.379 the surface gravity and 0.00592 the atmospheric density of Earth. If they played on one of the Martian moons he could throw the ball into orbit.

Just saw a tweet that say sources say Vernon Adams is visiting Oregon this weekend.

His bio says he redshirted in 2011....

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    Just saw a tweet that say sources say Vernon Adams is visiting Oregon this weekend.

His bio says he redshirted in 2011....
    That might make that EWU/Oregon game on 9/5 a little awkward.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN