Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony is the MAN!!!

Default Re: Tony is the MAN!!!

Is it me????????

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Totally disagree. They made their own beds....
    And you and your buddies prodded the whole time.... I'd say please stop this thread as all it does is continue what everyone on bisonville is tired of

How much bit coin would it take to end moderating?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    And you and your buddies prodded the whole time.... I'd say please stop this thread as all it does is continue what everyone on bisonville is tired of
    Exactly. Do you guys want him to stop doing what he's doing? Stop responding and engaging.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I have disengaged from that loser for awhile. You and longhorn love to stroke him when he posts....good for you. Like I said, those two made their own beds.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    I have disengaged from that loser for awhile. You and longhorn love to stroke him when he posts....good for you. Like I said, those two made their own beds.
    I'd really love to see these imaginary posts of me stroking el chapo

^ This is the right attitude.

Going to lock this one.