Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/21-11/22 2K Classic

Default Re: 11/21-11/22 2K Classic

Does anyone know if they will stream these?

2 games I think we should see good things from hopefully. Alcorn St has been one of the worst programs in D1 for a while now and Kennesaw does have some length but it's a very different type of athlete and we can beat them on the perimeter. I'm not sure much about Hampton.

Hampton beat Marcus Fizer and Iowa State in the early 2000s. That all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Would love to go to the 4:30 game on Friday but have to work. Will at least get to make the bison game
    If you still have these Kris Michelson has posted on one of the NDSU Facebook sites she is looking for 2.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    If you still have these Kris Michelson has posted on one of the NDSU Facebook sites she is looking for 2.
    I've got her hooked up
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Watching some of the Kennesaw State vs Mercer game on ESPN3 right now. Kennesaw has athletes and length but thats about it. Play pretty lazy defense and overall are very poor shooters or at least are tonight.

The trail 43-25 at half to Mercer.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

BISON GAMEDAY----I will be making the march to the Scheels Arena to watch NDSU's first win of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    BISON GAMEDAY----I will be making the march to the Scheels Arena to watch NDSU's first win of the year

^^^^^^^^^^^^^in
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Yep in for today with the family.

In hoping the stream is working!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Hoping for a good crowd both nights. Let's give these guys a great atmosphere in their new temporary digs. I plan on doing the Bison triple-header this weekend, both basketball games and the football game. With a lot of out-of-towners coming for the football game, hoping many of those folks take an opportunity to see the basketball team too. Still plenty of single-game tickets available for both nights on gobison.
    I plan on doing the same! I can't wait to get to see the team in person for the first time this year. Hoping to see our hoops team get to 2-2 and football team clinch a share of the MVFC title and a top 2 seed in the playoffs.