Thread: Great Moments of the NCAA's Football Playoffs

Default Great Moments of the NCAA's Football Playoffs

Cool article from the NCAA highlighting its football playoff history...Guess who is the fan favorite?

North Dakota State University has put its stamp on the Football Championship Subdivision on the field, and Bison fans have made their mark by following their team in droves of green and gold.

For the last three years, Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas, the site of the FCS championship game, has rocked with crowds approaching, and even surpassing, 20,000 fans, mainly to support North Dakota State, which will be seeking its fourth straight FCS title this season. Most seats were gobbled up by Bison fans as soon as they went on presale in late September.

Bison fans make the 1,000-mile trek from Fargo, North Dakota, and give the players a true championship experience. They have a lot to be excited about: As of Oct. 3, the Bison had won an FCS-record 28 straight games and beat a team from the FBS in five consecutive years.

- See more at: http://ncaachampionmagazine.org/feat....tv9kdAfz.dpuf

Default Re: Great Moments of the NCAA's Football Playoffs

Remember, we were told to enjoy this. I am happy I get to see and be there for all of this. Thanks for sharing.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

KyRo and EZQB are not who come to mind when thinking about "fan favorites"

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    KyRo and EZQB are not who come to mind when thinking about "fan favorites"

Thanks, I'm flattered. But that's not enough to get you a second bowl of soup.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, I hope the Bison tie Augustana, IL in consecutive national championships. Go Bison!

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Well, I hope the Bison tie Augustana, IL in consecutive national championships. Go Bison!

Great article, thanks for sharing.
    Oh, bad flashback there!!! Or, was it Morningside?