Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: FCS Selection Show

Default Re: FCS Selection Show

Before anyone jumps all over me for making money last year, the tickets I didn't use myself and sold were bought 5 days after the semis. So anyone could have gotten them at face before I did.

I bought 14 tickets in section 125 on December 24th. They were bought in three different transactions, so I know people who really wanted to get them then could have. With those, my 6 ticket 3 year pack (18 total) I had bought back in August or September of 2013 and my trip was paid for.

Of course, as those that went to the game know, when we got there, there were tickets to be had. All the way up to the game there were tickets to be had at either face or cheap. People still wanted to by mine for $100+ each more than face. It was crazy.

Who would be another school that would get as crazy as us about tickets? UNI or EWU? That is the only way there will be a shortage.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Before anyone jumps all over me for making money last year, the tickets I didn't use myself and sold were bought 5 days after the semis. So anyone could have gotten them at face before I did.

I bought 14 tickets in section 125 on December 24th. They were bought in three different transactions, so I know people who really wanted to get them then could have. With those, my 6 ticket 3 year pack (18 total) I had bought back in August or September of 2013 and my trip was paid for.

Of course, as those that went to the game know, when we got there, there were tickets to be had. All the way up to the game there were tickets to be had at either face or cheap. People still wanted to by mine for $100+ each more than face. It was crazy.

Who would be another school that would get as crazy as us about tickets? UNI or EWU? That is the only way there will be a shortage.
    Montana would bring a lot of fans. I dont know that EWU would bring many. Just so far to travel.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    Montana would bring a lot of fans. I dont know that EWU would bring many. Just so far to travel.
    Out of the 26 teams that averaged more than 10,000 fans in 2013, 9 of those are in conferences that don't participate in the playoffs or have moved "up" to the FBS.
    http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/footba...dance/2013.pdf
    It's OK to not be OK.