Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Selection Show

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default FCS Selection Show

Just a reminder to everyone.

The FCS selection show is Sunday, November 23rd. 10am on ESPNU.

Set your DVRs.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Default Re: FCS Selection Show

Good I hope our new AD was versed well on home game PO bidding!!

CS SELECTION SHOW
    The journey to hoist the trophy begins this Sunday, November 23 at 11 a.m. ET on ESPNU as 24 teams begin the march to Frisco. Watch as the FCS bracket is announced and see if the NCAA Division I Football Championship could be headed to your town. Not only will the teams be selected, but the first and second round sites will also be announced.
    Tune in and purchase tickets to all rounds of the championship atNCAA.com/FCS.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Good I hope our new AD was versed well on home game PO bidding!!

CS SELECTION SHOW
    The journey to hoist the trophy begins this Sunday, November 23 at 11 a.m. ET on ESPNU as 24 teams begin the march to Frisco. Watch as the FCS bracket is announced and see if the NCAA Division I Football Championship could be headed to your town. Not only will the teams be selected, but the first and second round sites will also be announced.
    Tune in and purchase tickets to all rounds of the championship atNCAA.com/FCS.
    So you don't think we are a top 2 seed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So you don't think we are a top 2 seed?
    I thought we still had to be sure to bid the minimum amount or better?!?!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I thought we still had to be sure to bid the minimum amount or better?!?!
    Well yes the minimum bids will be placed I'm sure. Thought you were talking like we wouldn't be a top seed. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well yes the minimum bids will be placed I'm sure. Thought you were talking like we wouldn't be a top seed. My bad.
    I hope that's not the case. Also, I thought I remember that if two seeded teams play, the higher bidder gets the game. I also recall that some AD out there, maybe GSU's screwed the pooch one year and missed out on home game. ???????
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I think GSU got screwed or the one you're thinking of is that the opposing team went all in on a bid (at a major loss) and GSU wasn't expecting them to do that or something of that nature. Think the team that got screwed ended up winning anyway? Was that in 2011?

I'm pretty sure the top 2 seeds are guaranteed home games as long as they submit the minimum bids.

I hope that's not the case. Also, I thought I remember that if two seeded teams play, the higher bidder gets the game. I also recall that some AD out there, maybe GSU's screwed the pooch one year and missed out on home game. ???????

He forgot to put in a bid.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Think I will watch the selection show, and DVR the Bison Football Show. Or try and watch 2 TV's at same time
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC