Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Youngstown State

Default Re: Youngstown State

Here is their home field advantage...their students were rather rude
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I know. Not sure what his problem was. He really didn't like it when I asked him why y town is a dump when his boys have been in control for ever..
    I'll stop now before I get accused of starting something that I didn't start again.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I've been to games there. I thought their fans were great.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'll stop now before I get accused of starting something that I didn't start again.
    Thank you...
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

No, please continue

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    No, please continue
    The median American makes less now than they did in 1998.

Easy Tiger...just stating a fact. Sorry I don't scroll through every thread. Thank you for your condescension.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    As mentioned in another thread, perhaps two, the UNI AD on the committee said last week that the committee pays no attention to it because the small shit conferences think it is biased against them. And if you really haven't paid attention to any thread then you should be made aware of the fact that the shit conferences dominate the selection committee.

Any questions?

The median American makes less now than they did in 1998.
    I've never been to Median, America but I bet their homicide rate is lower than Youngstown!

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I've never been to Median, America but I bet their homicide rate is lower than Youngstown!

Maybe be if you spent some time there you'd come up with better policy ideas.

That picture is one hour before their game, not much different than the dome at the same time.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?