Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Youngstown State

Default Re: Youngstown State

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Idk. But y not? Nothing wrong with letting a player know you expect more of them because you (coaches) know they have more ability. Don't like saying it, but I recall vividly watching a Roger Thomas football show back in the day and him saying on TV that he and staff expected better play out of their QB. I know times have changed a bit, but I believe it's ok to pressure a player, especially the kind that we certainly have. They will accept a challenge, and we should appreciate that.

Maybe CM is fumbling in practice to and had lost some confidence. Again, IDK, but something has changed for him not to be getting carries he once was earlier this year.

I'll let it go, but it makes me go Hmmmm, cuz he was a contributor (think ISU back breaker run).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know if fumbling is the reason he isn't getting as many carries or not, but I'm pretty sure I saw a run in the Iowa State game where he bobbled the ball as he was running with it. He was able to get control back and didn't fumble though. I know I have seen that from him on at least a couple of occasions this year, in addition to the fumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison06 View Post
    Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place for this, but I'm having some people over tomorrow and really want to be able to see the game. I called DirecTV, but my only option with them is to pay 75 for espn gameplan for the game. A little steep, but if it's my only option I may consider it. My brother has an ESPN3 sign in, but I'm not super tech savvy and would need some tech advice on the best way to hook a laptop up to my TV.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.
    I think if you pay the 75 you will also have access to all playoff games played on espn3 on gameplan. So possible 5 bison games for the 75... If they host.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=I miss Chubs;948146]I think if you pay the 75 you will also have access to all playoff games played on espn3 on gameplan. So possible 5 bison games for the 75... If they host

If they host? Ralphie, where did you hear those words? Go up to the bathroom and wash your mouth with Lava soap.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place for this, but I'm having some people over tomorrow and really want to be able to see the game. I called DirecTV, but my only option with them is to pay 75 for espn gameplan for the game. A little steep, but if it's my only option I may consider it. My brother has an ESPN3 sign in, but I'm not super tech savvy and would need some tech advice on the best way to hook a laptop up to my TV.

You can also buy just one game for like 29.50
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Go out and buy a Chromecast (not expensive) for your tv. It hooks up via HDMI. Download Google Chrome to your computer. Open up an internet window with Google Chrome. Log in to espn3. Switch the source to your chrome cast on your tv. It should be there. As someone else wrote, if you have an HDMI hookup on your laptop 'and' your tv...connect them...switch the source on the tv...tune in to espn3 on your computer...and you'll have it. Send me a pm if you need more help. We can talk on the phone if you're really confused. I can confuse you even more...

PS - The chrome cast is super fun to use for other things. Like surfing youtube for example.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I did not have the same experience some of you had at Youngstown. Their fans were the worst I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I did not have the same experience some of you had at Youngstown. Their fans were the worst I have seen.
    Y town is a dump and their students were rude at best.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

For Youngstown State, North Dakota State’s Fargodome is the farthest place to play. The loudest place to play. And the hardest place to play. Oh, and the best place to play. “It’s exactly what college football should be,” senior safety Donald D’Alesio said. - See more at: http://www.vindy.com/news/2014/nov/2....alK9Wurj.dpuf
    Offensively, QB Carson Wentz is second in the league in pass efficiency (behind YSU freshman Hunter Wells), completing 163 of 256 passes for 2,161 yards, 17 TDs and eight interceptions. His main target is WR Zach Vraa, who has 36 catches for 546 yards and three TDs. - See more at: http://www.vindy.com/news/2014/nov/2....alK9Wurj.dpuf
    Emanuel and Co. need to get some pressure on this guy. YSU has not given up many sacks this season,
    time to change that. If the FargoDome brings on the noise, it could help throw off the O-Lines' timing.

Joe Scalvo, the YSU writer, has some funny stuff on his twitter feed also.......
    guess which Bisonville fave asked Joe for advice.......?

https://twitter.com/joescalzo1

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Y town is a dump and their students were rude at best.
    Fargo is beautiful and students are super nice
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Fargo is beautiful and students are super nice
    Have you been to Youngstown?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt