Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Youngstown State

Default Re: Youngstown State

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Jacksonville State was not super impressive today. We'll get a 2 seed if we win out.
    And their conference is weak
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Woffard will be playing for his job... The tantrum will be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Jacksonville State was not super impressive today. We'll get a 2 seed if we win out.
    Compare that to Coastal who has played no one and almost lost to Furman who has been horrible this year.

Wofford made an @ss of himself last year. aren't him and Bohl old buddies because Bohl didn't say much about Wofford pitching a fit.

Fun trip to Youngstown last year, any fcs fan should put that stadium (not the town) on their bucket list

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Gridiron Power Index have more weight on the committee members when it comes to seeding? We are still #1 in that and I have no doubt that a win over YSU gives us the #1 seed....although #1 or #2 still means that the road to Fargo, I mean Frisco, TX goes through us once again.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Wofford made an @ss of himself last year. aren't him and Bohl old buddies because Bohl didn't say much about Wofford pitching a fit.

Fun trip to Youngstown last year, any fcs fan should put that stadium (not the town) on their bucket list
    Y town is a shit hole run by the mafia and unions. Remember the tailgate lot and the scenic buildings surrounding it? I spoke to the head of the ytown area democrat party at one of the bars that night and gave him a little too much shit...I think he is connected if you know what I mean
    I actually thought downtown Cleveland was pretty cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Gridiron Power Index have more weight on the committee members when it comes to seeding? We are still #1 in that and I have no doubt that a win over YSU gives us the #1 seed....although #1 or #2 still means that the road to Fargo, I mean Frisco, TX goes through us once again.
    As mentioned in another thread, perhaps two, the UNI AD on the committee said last week that the committee pays no attention to it because the small shit conferences think it is biased against them. And if you really haven't paid attention to any thread then you should be made aware of the fact that the shit conferences dominate the selection committee.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Y town is a shit hole run by the mafia and unions. Remember the tailgate lot and the scenic buildings surrounding it? I spoke to the head of the ytown area democrat party at one of the bars that night and gave him a little too much shit...I think he is connected if you know what I mean
    No wonder everyone loves us so much. We're 100% class.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I know. Not sure what his problem was. He really didn't like it when I asked him why y town is a dump when his boys have been in control for ever..

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Don't woryy. He fire bombed the Republican headquarters to even things out