Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Summit League Non-Conference Basketball

Default Re: Summit League Non-Conference Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Fun, yes. Challenge is finding a conference that doesn't think the concept of playing the Summit is beneath them. MVC definitely thinks this way.
    And yes to this
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    It would be fun for the Summit League should find a conference to team up with to have some occ games with. Big 10 and ACC challenge type deal. Rotate through the teams over the years. Not sure what conference would be the best.
    Horizon...

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Horizon...

Plausible. Make it happen Douple.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

This inter conference challenge needs to be a priority for the Summit League. With conference tourney at the Denny for end of year showcase of our teams and the new facilities the teams have or are working on will all help elevate this conference to new heights.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

JT Gibson, an Omaha recruit, whom NDSU also had interest in, was Gatorade Player of the Year in Minnesota

http://www.gatorade.com/poy/profile.aspx?id=15795
    Omaha is also getting a KS 6A All-State player from Wichita, Zach Jackson. 6'5" guard who lead them to the State title.

http://www.varsitykansas.com/2015/03...all-state.html
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013