Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff "Payback is a Beyotch" Bracket

Default Playoff "Payback is a Beyotch" Bracket

NDSU is making the playoffs - the only question is whether the Bison will have be a seed or not...

But wait, I have a question: If you were going to pick four teams for NDSU to play in the playoffs who would they be and why?

My dream is to see four teams that NDSU owes an ass-whooping to. In no particular order (although the later we see UNI, the better because they are in our conference, after all.)

UNI: "Enjoy That Win While You Can" Bowl
    Montana State: "BuyOut Won't Save You Now" Bowl
    Eastern Washington: "After Further Review, You're You Got Your Butts Kicked" Bowl
    Jacksonville State: "This Ain't D2 Anymore" Bowl (the Gamecocks beat NDSU twice in the D2 playoffs and we're incredibly cheap in the last game in 1989 and I've wanted NDSU to throttle them ever since.)
    Last edited by tony; 11-11-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: "you're got?" Me type English good some day

Default Re: Playoff "Payback is a Beyotch" Bracket

I agree completely. This would be a great group of teams to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    NDSU is making the playoffs - the only question is whether the Bison will have be a seed or not...

But wait, I have a question: If you were going to pick four teams for NDSU to play in the playoffs who would they be and why?

My dream is to see four teams that NDSU owes an ass-whooping to. In no particular order (although the later we see UNI, the better because they are in our conference, after all.)

Eastern Washington: "After Further Review, You're Got Your Butts Kicked" Bowl
    Jacksonville State: "This Ain't D2 Anymore" Bowl (the Gamecocks beat NDSU twice in the D2 playoffs and we're incredibly cheap in the last game in 1989 and I've wanted NDSU to throttle them ever since.)

These are great. I'll make the signs.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Like the UNI, Montana State arse-whooping options.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorta cool idea but pretty tough playoff road. Oh wait...Bobcats are BigFluffy never mind.

Eastern Washington: "After Further Review, You're You Got Your Butts Kicked" Bowl
    Won't work, no way the committee will let a MVFC be the Big Sky champs...thats for the opposite bracket from NDSU.

EWU is the team I want NDSU to play. Beating them senseless would be perfect!

Sam Houston State Probably wants another shot at EWU as well.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Won't work, no way the committee will let a MVFC be the Big Sky champs...thats for the opposite bracket from NDSU.
    It's OK to not be OK.

At least these would be decent Bowl games with a championship at stake as opposed to the glut of meaningless, poorly attended bowls in FBS.

Thats not really a question in my book. The question is whether we'll have home field...