Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Up next: Missouri State

Default Re: Up next: Missouri State

If our team is who I think they are............I am happy this is our next game! The loss and then this game may just be what the youngens need

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone traveling to this game? We have a group of 16 going between the Tolna and Binford tailgating crews.

Yeah, I suppose I'll take the Gulfstream g650 down to Austin Friday morning then on to Springfield early saturday
    Purple
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Anyone traveling to this game? We have a group of 16 going between the Tolna and Binford tailgating crews.
    Heading to see family Wednesday and on to springfield. Tickets in GA. $5.00
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Just need to win. Doesn't have to be pretty just get the W.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    In Springfield, a strangely tough place for NDSU to find overwhelming success. Anyone else here think our guys are mentally locked in today and the rest of this week, and will absolutely thrash these guys on Saturday?

Let's hope so. Missouri State is 1-5 in the MVFC: lost 32-22 to SIU in Springfield, lost 20-18 to ISUb in Terre Haute, lost 21-7 to Ill. St. in Normal, beat USD 31-12 in Springfield, lost 32-28 to SDSU in Brookings, and lost 14-7 to YSU in Springfield. In non-conference, they beat Central Arkansas 33-31 on the road, beat UN_ 38-0 at home, lost to OK State 40-23, and beat Northwestern State 34-27 on the road. It looks like they have been playing some decent ball, but are obviously finding the MVFC a tough go.

Bounce back game for our guys.
    I know it's petty...but seeing this makes me feel a little better after our 1 loss in the last 34 games...
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah, I suppose I'll take the Gulfstream g650 down to Austin Friday morning then on to Springfield early saturday
    Purple
    $300 round trip, Fargo to Chicago to Fayetville, Arkansas (about an hour and half south of Springfield).

$300 round trip, Fargo to Chicago to Fayetville, Arkansas (about an hour and half south of Springfield).
    Wait, what?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I'll be driving down on Saturday morning. I'm planning on sitting on the east side as opposed to the tiny lower corner section they stuffed us in 2 years ago. Tailgating last time was along Grand St.
    I am fully anticipating a slow start and a Bisonville meltdown at halftime. We play like garbage there and they will stuff the box and make Carson beat them. Weather is supposed to be crappy, as well.....high of 39 and 20% chance of rain.
    I hope I'm wrong and we come out and put up 20+ first half points but I don't see it.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I'll be driving down on Saturday morning. I'm planning on sitting on the east side as opposed to the tiny lower corner section they stuffed us in 2 years ago. Tailgating last time was along Grand St.
    I am fully anticipating a slow start and a Bisonville meltdown at halftime. We play like garbage there and they will stuff the box and make Carson beat them. Weather is supposed to be crappy, as well.....high of 39 and 20% chance of rain.
    I hope I'm wrong and we come out and put up 20+ first half points but I don't see it.
    Good to know......guess I better pack accordingly.