Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The thing that pissed me off most today:

Default The thing that pissed me off most today:

Yes, we all went into this season expecting a loss or two.
    I'm not mad that we lost. It was bound to happen and, as much as I dislike UNI, I'm glad to see our choke game was to a strong opponent.
    I'm not mad that Carson had an off day. Look at what happened to Brock when he last chocked - he literally handed ISUb the game. At least UNI had to earn it against our defense.

The thing that made me most unnerved was the s***-tier directing going on with the camera crew. I got headaches watching how fast the director switched between all 4 of their cameras.
    It was absolutely annoying watching the play develop from a camera in the upperdecks of the endzone. It was annoying watching the same 5 graphics being keyed in after every play.

Good game, UNI, but tell your director not to switch cameras every second.

Default Re: The thing that pissed me off most today:

This is a huge reason why football fans don't watch FCS. It's not that the quality of football is lower, it's the poor television production. Step it up!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easy: FG on 4th and inches at the 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. That was the defining moment of the rest of the game.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Exactly. That was the defining moment of the rest of the game.
    It was almost like the coach was from uni.

Lardsin must go!

This is what ticked me off...
    I got an extra tic for a players uncle. I went into the dome and waited to hand it over the rail as kick off was coming soon.
    They were at the players entrance so mom could get her tic. I asked a worker where that was. She didn't know. I asked another worker, he made me go out and walk all the way to the east side. I couLd have just walked over that end area and handed her the tic but no one told me that. I get there and the parent was totally upset. She said they were hassling her and being rude. I we tried to explain about the tic but the gate lady wouldn't let us talk. Finally I said joe gave me this stamp and said for you to let me back in. She said they needed scan the tickets. So as we walked up to the gate this guy wanted to go in and I stepped to the left. The gate lady yelled you need to be on this side, grabbed my arm and shoved me into the ticket table. Then they scanned the tics and told us to go in. Had the parent not been so upset I would have gotten security. There was no need to touch anyone nor push me. I was furious.

Ps. She was old I could have taken her.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

for me it was the same two commercials and poor production. I guess we are spoiled watching NDSU games and didnt realize it until you watch another teams stream

Quote Originally Posted by TILIS-BisonFan View Post
    for me it was the same two commercials and poor production. I guess we are spoiled watching NDSU games and didnt realize it until you watch another teams stream
    I agree.. but NDSU does the same seed commercials quite abit. I disliked the announcers lack of preparation for the game. I got sick of hearing catch by #83 and no names.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Problem is, coaches get pretty fixed in their minds on these things, and you seldom see a coach break from his pattern on 4th down decisions. I've been frustrated all year with Klieman's tepid approach on 4th downs in the red zone, but this one really tipped the scale for me.

The announcers sucked, period.