Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You for 33 Straight

Default Re: Thank You for 33 Straight

I agree. I preseason predicted this would be the one loss on the schedule and that NDSU would still win the MVFC. BUT this was a baaaad loss. To not be competitive offensively and play that way drops NDSU I feel. I believe now need help to get a top 2 seed.

The loss isn't the issue to me because it was gonna happen. To get your ass kicked in every phase and get out coached by a prick like the Montgomery Burns look alike is very concerning.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Thanks Bison! Hell of a run. It starts again on Saturday.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Great thread!

Thanks for the ride and for this whole season, which BY FR isnt over, in fact its just beginning with this reality check.

For me, going thru chemotherapy since July 17, Bison FB has helped keep me sane and focused.

And it will continue right up to Jan. 10, 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    The loss isn't the issue to me because it was gonna happen. To get your ass kicked in every phase and get out coached by a prick like the Montgomery Burns look alike is very concerning.
    LSU got their asses handed to them a few weeks back to Auburn and they are now playing their best football.. 18-22 kids will not be conistent all the time and will learn from this... don't panic.

Well be ok. Take the pressure off our back. If we win out we should be a #2 seed.

UNI played great but the game was closer than the score. Take away the redzone turnover, the 50 yard kick retuen, the redzone where we settled for a field goal, the Darius Anderson fumble, and the misthrow by Wentz to Vraa and the results could have been different. Could have had a chance to win if we dont mess up all those plays. The last TD was just a run blitz we guessed wrong on. Can't make mistakes vs a good team

Better to get a shit game out of the way. Congrats to UNI

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Thanks Bison! What a run. Losing sucks balls but that doesn't take anything away from what was accomplished. Keep your heads up and start the train a-rollin' once again.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well be ok. Take the pressure off our back. If we win out we should be a #2 seed.

The game was closer than the score. Take away the redzone turnover, the redzone where we settled for a field goal, the Darius Anderson fumble, and the misthrow by Wentz to Vraa and the results could have been different. The last TD was just a run blitz we guessed wrong on.

Better to get a shit game out of the way
    If NDSU wins out they should be the number 1 seed, no questions about it. Beating as many ranked teams as they have, having an FBS win, and winning the hardest conference (or a share of it at least) should ensure a number 1 in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    We should go FBS now.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Thanks for the epic run, but we still have a championship run going! Get better this week, start a new streak next Saturday.