Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alumni Association

Default Re: Alumni Association

HERES YOUR MAJOR PROBLEM! SIOUXAGE, how the hell do they hire her as chief of staff?

Nonda Mack
    Chief of Staff at NDSU Development Foundation / Alumni Association
    Education
    The University of North Dakota

^^^^^^^^

Id resign too if I worked under a und grad
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HERES YOUR MAJOR PROBLEM! SIOUXAGE, how the hell do they hire her as chief of staff?

Nonda Mack
    Chief of Staff at NDSU Development Foundation / Alumni Association
    Education
    The University of North Dakota

^^^^^^^^
    Klieman is a UNI grad, former player and coach.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

wow you are beyond repair.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yes, but Pat, you would have to admit that the passion for Bison football transcends ones resume when directly involved.

Alumni Association may not feel that. I'd vet applicants more closely in that arena. Just my opinion--plus I'm feeling nostalgic before what I feel is a big game Saturday!

I'm just not sure all people get what we do my friend!!

Go Bison!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, but Pat, you would have to admit that the passion for Bison football transcends ones resume when directly involved.

Alumni Association may not feel that. I'd vet applicants more closely in that arena. Just my opinion--plus I'm feeling nostalgic before what I feel is a big game Saturday!

I'm just not sure all people get what we do my friend!!

Go Bison!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said......But one thing is for sure. We lost a great friend of the Bison when we lost Sherri!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Id rather work for a UNI grad than a UN_ grad.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

New boss comes in and starts changing titles, redefines responsibilities, and reduces compensation for some.

Result is that many long time employees leave.

This will sound harsh but the mission is what matters. If the organization improves and grows, then all is well. If it doesn't, then Mr. Mayo should be history along with anybody else who had a hand in the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Id rather work for a UNI grad than a UN_ grad.
    She had worked at NDSU in other capacities as well. She must have fit or there wouldnt have been reason to hire her for the position in Feb of 2014.

Well said......But one thing is for sure. We lost a great friend of the Bison when we lost Sherri!
    And a first class organizer of events. Somebody better have a Plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    New boss comes in and starts changing titles, redefines responsibilities, and reduces compensation for some.

Result is that many long time employees leave.

This will sound harsh but the mission is what matters. If the organization improves and grows, then all is well. If it doesn't, then Mr. Mayo should be history along with anybody else who had a hand in the changes.
    It seems that in the past hes had some success in this arena. We will see if he fits NDSU.