Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Alumni Association

Default Re: Alumni Association

What is a blind review? Why didn't the author explain? Are we supposed to know what that is or how it works?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can't remember a single time when stenjem didn't rule against the board-commission-or group on this subject. I believe there is leeway in this law but stenjem chooses to rule against the board every time, and most of them are volunteers more or less. I've gotten to like strenjem a little less every year he has been in office.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I can't remember a single time when stenjem didn't rule against the board-commission-or group on this subject. I believe there is leeway in this law but stenjem chooses to rule against the board every time, and most of them are volunteers more or less. I've gotten to like strenjem a little less every year he has been in office.
    ditto that and now that he has some competition for gov. i have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    ditto that and now that he has some competition for gov. i have a choice.
    Ramen. Using fruitless state law suits as campaign advertisements has gotten very old. No one ever asks how much those cost either.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Ramen. Using fruitless state law suits as campaign advertisements has gotten very old. No one ever asks how much those cost either.
    LOL...I am sure Port is looking into that.

This thread is been buried for a long time! Rainy afternoon, going through a stack of mail... Nice card from the Alumni Association & NDSU foundation saying thanks for showing Bison pride in Iowa!