Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Recruiting Prospects

Default Re: 2016 Recruiting Prospects

Cody Holt 6 7 270 & Zach Kubas 6 5 270 new england/trinity
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison88 View Post
    Elk River QB, Trent Pink was on an unofficial visit yesterday. I saw him on the field following Coach Hedberg. His twitter account mentioned he had a great visit.
    www.hudl.com/athlete/1930045/trent-pink
    Runs a lot and not much throwing. I think the line should be looked at as well, lot of good blocking.

Isiah Weston - WR St.Michael/Albertville - Visiting NDSU this week. Offer from UNI (visited last weekend)....interest from all the Dakota schools. Minnesota starting to show interest.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2559610/isaiah-weston

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFifty View Post
    Isiah Weston - WR St.Michael/Albertville - Visiting NDSU this week. Offer from UNI (visited last weekend)....interest from all the Dakota schools. Minnesota starting to show interest.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2559610/isaiah-weston
    STMA has Jerrod Essler NDSU alum & player as a coach, this dude better make the right decision! (wink) no seriously this kid is really good, he's borderline U of Minnesota recruit, we want him!

Elk River QB, Trent Pink was on an unofficial visit yesterday. I saw him on the field following Coach Hedberg. His twitter account mentioned he had a great visit.
    Here is an article Gopherhole had with him in late March.

Gopher Hole: You have a different style of offense (Wing-T), which is very effective and you guys had a great year.

Unfortunately, it doesn't showcase you as a quarterback. Is that ever tough at times?

Trent Pink: Yes, We don't throw much in our offense as you can tell from the stats and stuff. I have got to go to different camps to show them what I can do. Show them that I can throw and if I can run an offense, apparently.
    http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...rrer_id=388419

Another Gopherhole article, this one with East Ridge HS RB/S Brison White, 5' 10" 192 lbs

Gopher Hole: What are some of the college football camps that you plan on attending this summer?

Brison White: We have the Wisconsin camp coming up. Iowa, Northern Iowa, Iowa State.
    We have Northwestern. Minnesota, of course. Cincinnati and North Dakota State.

Gopher Hole: You recently transferred from Cretin Derham Hall to East Ridge. What prompted the move?

Brison White: Me and my dad have moved out to Newport, which is close to Woodbury, so we just decided to make the switch and thought it would be best for the future.
    http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...rrer_id=388419

In 9 games, had 64 tackles, 6 TFL, 4 sacks, 2 FF, and 6 PBU.

Connor Olson - 6' 5" 270 lbs - Monticello - verbals to the Gophers
    Was (is) a 2016 NDSU interest

Connor to gophers wow that's surprising, he was giving serious consideration to NDSU!
    Kill is spending full rides to keep Minnesota kids away from NDSU. wow.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Perceived Big Ten talent. I think we got a great class of overlooked MN talent, who will show the Gophers missed out.
    do you have someone in mind, or are you just reminiscing the Brewster era when MN ignored their home state and Bohl cleaned up?

Kill is not Brewster. They didn't recruit in-state last year because there wasn't a lot of talent. MN is loaded with high-end talent this year.
    Last edited by mnriverbison; 05-07-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Elk River QB, Trent Pink was on an unofficial visit yesterday.
    I saw him on the field following Coach Hedberg. His twitter account mentioned he had a great visit.
    QB Trent Pink, 6' 3" 192 lbs, attended Nike's "The Opening Regional" in Chicago.
    He got a short mention in this article (they had more in-depth descriptions of other QB's).

Other rising senior quarterbacks who were noted by Scout, the camp coaches, and other Scouts in attendance were Jacob Baldwin (Waterford Mott, Mich.), Taylen Alexander (Cedar Falls, Iowa), Max Meylor (Mount Horeb, Wisc.), Easton Palomino (Deer Valley, Ariz.), Marcus Mitchell (Germantown, Tenn.), Trent Pink (Elk River, Minn.), Henry Van Dellen (Providence Academy, Minn.) and Jake Sopko (Avon, Ohio).
    http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1543869