Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 PWO Verbal: Joe Woods

Default Re: 2015 PWO Verbal: Joe Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    Congrats to Mr Woods! Welcome to the Bison family.

Assuming he projects to play guard or center?
    Same question for me. Welcome Joe!
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome to Bison Nation! Those who stay will be champions!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

I hope we continue to recruit OL that win the battle, IMO the OL is the key to winning any game and the leads to the NC.

This is the formula for winning. Develop high school kids into elite athletes and it starts with hungry walk ons who want to be here and out work the next guy. Guys like Schaetz and Haeg come to mind

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com