Thread: Autographed 2014 Bison Football Items at Silent Auction, Sat, Nov 8

Default Autographed 2014 Bison Football Items at Silent Auction, Sat, Nov 8

For anyone interested in collectible stuff - 4 Luv of Dog Rescue is having a Silent Auction on Saturday, Nov 8 at the Holiday Inn from 7-11. There are two items autographed by the 2014 Football team - a football and a framed 2014 schedule poster with the matting autographed. There are also a lot of other Bison items that have been donated, including a basket with men's and women's basketball tickets in it. Plus, of course, NDSU dog stuff, in addition to all the people stuff. It's a great event - come bid on some Bison stuff. Go Bison!

NDSU Collage.jpg

Default Re: Autographed 2014 Bison Football Items at Silent Auction, Sat, Nov 8

Sweet! thanks.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for joining Bisonville to post this. Now stick around for the friendly banter, worldly knowledge on football, and fashion tips.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Ah yes, the fashion tips. I've creeped this forum forever, I'm just not a poster. 7 years at NDSU and I have been following the team since the 80s. Just thought people might be interested in some autographed items. Then yes, I will slink back in to creeper mode - but I can still pick up fashion tips that way, so I'll take note when you discuss your favorite panties

Quote Originally Posted by 4Luv View Post
    Ah yes, the fashion tips. I've creeped this forum forever, I'm just not a poster. 7 years at NDSU and I have been following the team since the 80s. Just thought people might be interested in some autographed items. Then yes, I will slink back in to creeper mode - but I can still pick up fashion tips that way, so I'll take note when you discuss your favorite panties
    You have my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    You have my attention.
    Snizzzzzzzz
    "We All From Africa"

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Actually i was referring to the which cartoon themed shirts go with which cartoon based hats. It is in another thread right now. Ps. I dont have a favorite panty as i prefer to wear boxers.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    You have my attention.
    We just lost Izzy.

/obligatory

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll bid on the football . . . and when UNI wins the game . . . I will have David Johnson sign it!

That's about as nasty as I get!

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    I will have David Johnson sign it!
    To paraphrase Bret Favre years ago talking about John Randle:

"No player scares me, except David Johnson."