Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    When you think about it, given the size of the university, 3600 student tickets isn't that bad. There are very few FCS schools in the country that can draw that many students.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    This guys.......THIS. lets not kill one of the best student sections in FCS.
    thank you, people need to stop bitching, even the BCS schools have low student turnout

my god we are fine, point is at least they are trying to generate revenue from the unused tickets

Default Re: NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Agree with #1 but #2 is a joke. By the way, the student section was packed for the first 3 non-rival games this year, so you certainly don't need a true rival.
    I'm not ripping on the students for not claiming all their tickets for this game. Just saying that if SDSU is 'the rival', then the buzz would be much more for this game. This time of year has shown to be difficult to get the student section packed, so only a true rival could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BraxtonT View Post
    I'm not ripping on the students for not claiming all their tickets for this game. Just saying that if SDSU is 'the rival', then the buzz would be much more for this game. This time of year has shown to be difficult to get the student section packed, so only a true rival could do that.
    exactly and we do not have that in conference, especially when we are the kings

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    thank you, people need to stop bitching, even the BCS schools have low student turnout

my god we are fine, point is at least they are trying to generate revenue from the unused tickets
    Penn State has a 21,000 student section with 45,000 students.....they seem to do a way better job than we do despite not being an elite football school anymore.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Penn State has a 21,000 student section with 45,000 students.....they seem to do a way better job than we do despite not being an elite football school anymore.
    true, but there are a ton of "FBS" schools who would love for 3600 students to come out

but yes I'm not a pro FBS fan until it's needed

true, but there are a ton of "FBS" schools who would love for 3600 students to come out

but yes I'm not a pro FBS fan until it's needed
    I don't disagree....I strive for more however.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    I don't disagree....I strive for more however.
    we have a love hate relationship

cause damn I agree on this....

we have a love hate relationship

cause damn I agree on this....
    must spread rep

Quote Originally Posted by BraxtonT View Post
    Really? Only a true rival?? So there would be a better student turnout for the team you say is a true rival than if Kansas State or Minnesota came?

It will be a long long time before your point may ever get proven. Because the 2 times we have the clown show scheduled it will be early in the year when student turnout is high no matter who NDSU plays. And we all know the only other option is the playoffs and LOL at that happening. So you might be right, but I dont think you are.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dang it,this is the times I wish I lived in Fargo...................... G o B i s o n!!!!!!