Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game

Default Re: NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The students were in elementary school last time we played UN_ in football. There is no rivalry with students. Older fans yes.
    As long as they have high school friends who attend the school up north, there is and always will be a rivalry.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU Athletics to Release 400 Additional Tickets for Dakota Marker Game

Quote Originally Posted by CassBison View Post
    I believe they are general admission just like the rest of the student tickets. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is the case.
    According to the Forum, "The tickets are general admission seating in rows AA and above in the south end zone above student sections 10, 11 and 12."

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone have ideas what time we should expect to show up if we go TO the dome for tickets?

Fanette??

I just get them online... haven't had a problem yet. (But then we did post it on the alumni site & crgslist... you're telling me that the word is out there (great) so it may be different. They sell at 8: and Idk how many ppl stand in line at the dome? If you're just looking for one... we can get that job done, easily

Kyle Emanuel not impressed.

Kyle Emanuel ‏@k_emanuel53 4 minutes ago
    Student section didn't sell out this week?

I love our students and they do a lot to create a great environment at the game, but this is hard to understand. I don't know what you can do as a student that's more fun.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I'm sure the many students that are there will be loud and at least it's a chance for some other people to pick up some GA tickets (and for fanette to make a couple Gs flipping tickets )
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Ha!!! Not so.... but you guys have to get rid of my two UNI tickets, or it will be my first flop!
    I think many will want those GA tickets tomorrow! Nice!

I suppose SDSU fans will snatch these up.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just got to the Fargodome and I am ~25th in line. Not sure if I like my ticket chances or not!