Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FYI - Northern Iowa fans selling a lot of tickets for the Bison game

Default FYI - Northern Iowa fans selling a lot of tickets for the Bison game

Last edited by KyleK; 10-29-2014 at 08:15 PM.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: FYI - Northern Iowa fans selling a lot of tickets for the Bison game

And the game isn't even sold out. Prices will plunge a lot.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Default Re: FYI - Northern Iowa fans selling a lot of tickets for the Bison game

stubhub even has a boatload. oh yea UNI fans are horrible
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    stubhub even has a boatload. oh yea UNI fans are horrible
    What do you expect. They have to compete with two big time FBS programs in their state.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Wait until you see seats in the Presidents Box for $25. Then you know it's all gone to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Wait until you see seats in the Presidents Box for $25. Then you know it's all gone to hell.
    Throw in an extra $5 and you get a sideline pass and be the guy that hits the "garage door" opener button.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Throw in an extra $5 and you get a sideline pass and be the guy that hits the "garage door" opener button.
    OC for a day?

Assistant to the visiting team piss bucket technician?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    ATTVTPBT: people standing on visiting team sideline that seem to have no purpose. Actually noticed it at the Saluki game, you got to start somewhere. I assume this is a two year associate program at the flagship?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    You get to be the guy that picks up Farley's hat after he throws it on the ground a dozen times during the game.