Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 SDSU Jackrabbits

Default Re: 2014 SDSU Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    You do know that SDSU could take NDSU's lead against Iowa State and decide their fans where yellow too right??
    The more the merrier
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Correct. They had some guys go down at the beginning of the year and they just haven't gotten in rhythm yet.
    You know I looked at the starting two-deep for SDSU v Cal Poly and it looks exactly the same for the offensive and defensive line. Is it because Greger missed some games in between then and now?

BTW, somebody on the Bunny Board made a good point, SDSU has the best Sagarin rating of any FCS team NDSU has played so far. In fact, our November schedule is pretty loaded. Sagarin rankings with the FCS-only in parentheses:

34 North Dakota State (1)
    53 Illinois State *DNP* (2)
    61 Iowa State
    82 Northern Iowa (6)
    83 SDSU (7)
    96 Indiana State (10)
    98 Youngstown State (11)
    103 Missouri State (15)
    112 Southern Illinois (19)
    141 Montana (32)
    148 Western Illinois (35)
    173 South Dakota (51)
    211 Weber State (83)
    235 Incarnate Word (107)

Basically, if NDSU makes it to Frisco, November's schedule should be considerably harder than December's. At the start of the playoffs, Sagarin had NDSU's three opponents ranked as follows: Furman (54), Coastal Carolina (17), New Hampshire (21).

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What on earth happened to Furman anyways? I had them wrongfully pegged as a top team. They returned their qb (who I thought was pretty good against us)and other good players but they are horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    What on earth happened to Furman anyways? I had them wrongfully pegged as a top team. They returned their qb (who I thought was pretty good against us)and other good players but they are horrible
    Their Sagarin is really about the same: 60 now vs 54 after the 12th week of 2013 but they pounded Samford last year and Samford just beat them 45-0. That's bizarre.

Sounds like a lot of injuries. They haven't won any close games. And their uniforms are purple. So they are the UNI of the SoCon this year.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why do we have 3 seperate threads on sdsu/ndsu game. is it a rivalry!!! YES yes it is.
    USD had four threads thus, a bigger rival than SDSU? I mean, if the measuring stick is 'number of threads' anyway. And it must be since you said it.

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    USD had four threads thus, a bigger rival than SDSU? I mean, if the measuring stick is 'number of threads' anyway. And it must be since you said it.
    Complacency.......

usd game will probably be closer than this game.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Their Sagarin is really about the same: 60 now vs 54 after the 12th week of 2013 but they pounded Samford last year and Samford just beat them 45-0. That's bizarre.

Sounds like a lot of injuries. They haven't won any close games. And their uniforms are purple. So they are the UNI of the SoCon this year.
    The real question is does purple make UNI look bad or do they make purple look bad?

The real question is does purple make UNI look bad or do they make purple look bad?
    Their purple uniforms are a sign of sarcasm
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Why not both?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.