Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 SDSU Jackrabbits

Default Re: 2014 SDSU Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I like the new video during the intro. Updated weekly with new highlights. Great way to look back at what the team has already accomplished for the season.
    and completely kills the opening. do the video at halftime.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but it's a pretty cool fact. Sunday Nov. 2nd is the 125th anniversary of both North Dakota and South Dakota becoming a state. It's pretty cool that the day before the two land grand university football teams are playing for a tropphy modeled after markers that were made to show the new boundry. I wonder if both governors will be at the game tomorrow.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    and completely kills the opening. do the video at halftime.
    Can't appreciate where you are if you don't understand where you've been
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Can't appreciate where you are if you don't understand where you've been
    agree, or play it with the lights on then at the end of the video kill the lights?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    agree, or play it with the lights on then at the end of the video kill the lights?
    That I would go for
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but it's a pretty cool fact. Sunday Nov. 2nd is the 125th anniversary of both North Dakota and South Dakota becoming a state. It's pretty cool that the day before the two land grand university football teams are playing for a tropphy modeled after markers that were made to show the new boundry. I wonder if both governors will be at the game tomorrow.
    This is a very cool fact. Thanks for sharing.

Who became a state first?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Also, the two Governors have made the typical bet on the game, only the loser will donate $125 (in honor of the anniversary of statehood) to the others favorite charity.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Who became a state first?
    No one knows. The President shuffled the papers after signing them so that no one would know.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    No one knows. The President shuffled the papers after signing them so that no one would know.
    In listing order of states ND is 39th and SD 40th due to alphabetical order.