Page 98 of 135 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

BREAKING: Montana opening a beer garden in the south end zone for football games this fall!

I went to game last Sat with my 6 year old we were late, didn't tailgate except walk thru and THATS the perfect scenario why we need beer in the dome. I could've enjoyed 2 freakin beers no more, no less.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    BREAKING: Montana opening a beer garden in the south end zone for football games this fall!

I went to game last Sat with my 6 year old we were late, didn't tailgate except walk thru and THATS the perfect scenario why we need beer in the dome. I could've enjoyed 2 freakin beers no more, no less.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I almost named him Rusty too!!

Based on the aging of this post it seems you managed to survive without them though.

I on the other hand was at the MN game last Thursday where they WERE serving beer in the stadium. My consumption of same forced me to visit the restroom multiple times, along with 50,800 of my closest Gopher/Buckeye fan buddies. Nary a mask in sight. If I don’t contract a breakthrough infection then that horse dewormer they shot me up with is magical stuff indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

It would attract people no doubt...there is a reason more and more schools are doing it. declining attendance ect...

Hell even being able to have a couple beers would offset some of the very poor schedule this year, as I know people who don't Tailgate and just would enjoy watching a FB game and have a beer.

Oh and lets not forget the main reason $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

When the third year of alcohol sales and the addition of expanded areas of consumption doesn’t turn into Delta house at Faber College; they will have no excuse but to add alcohol sales at the dome.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    When the third year of alcohol sales and the addition of expanded areas of consumption doesn’t turn into Delta house at Faber College; they will have no excuse but to add alcohol sales at the dome.
    it's fuckin embarrassing we can't have a beer on an OFF CAMPUS arena. most colleges that have on campus stadiums are the ones screwed. we should using this as an advantage

it's fuckin embarrassing we can't have a beer on an OFF CAMPUS arena. most colleges that have on campus stadiums are the ones screwed. we should using this as an advantage
    What the hell lmaoo
    College of Business Alumnus

Did someone move the Fargodome while I was sleeping?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Did someone move the Fargodome while I was sleeping?
    I wonder if they could move the Fargodome? I'm sure it's possible but they might have to remove a few city blocks to fit down the road and pre insert thousands of pilons. May have to invent some new technology that doesn't exist

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com