Page 75 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

i don't care what some fatty from bowbells did in the streets. So if a kid chokes on a sucker, we should take all suckers away? you fragile snowflakes

we are ADULTS, Alcohol is legal, This is America, we should have Beer in the stadium.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Beer will be available at Bison basketball games before they sell it at football.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    If you cant go 3 hours without drinking at a football game, you need to take a long look in a mirror and figure out where you went wrong in life.
    I thi k the same about those that feel they should tell other adults what they can and cant do
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would choose to be around a pothead over a drunk. I see people get into drunken fights all the time. Pot just makes you buddies with everyone and is one of the least aggressive substances ever. I smoke from time to time and I'm proud to say I do. I certainly enjoy beer too.

Of course I prefer to not be around potheads or drunks. But casual users...
    Your perception of pot must be limited

I have a friend who lives in a pot friendly state and since it's went "legal" it's become a white trash haven, drunk and High people are not great to interact with
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    If you cant go 3 hours without drinking at a football game, you need to take a long look in a mirror and figure out where you went wrong in life.
    Hailing from the Twin Cities I am accustomed to having alcoholic beverages as an option for nearly all entertainment events, athletic or otherwise. Last December I attended all of the playoff games at the Fargodome and I can’t say that my experience was any better or worse for the absence of beer sales at those events.

However, had it been available I most likely would have purchased two, one just before kickoff and another at halftime just like I did last weekend at Target Field. I do not like sugar filled drinks and thus will not purchase pop. I failed to start a fight or otherwise embarrass either myself or the institution I align with at last weekend’s event.

So in my case and I’m guessing I am not alone, NDSU is just leaving money on the table by not offering the option. IM(notso)HO that’s just foolishness. Will it stop me from going if they don’t offer it? No. But that is $20 per event that could have been contributed to the local economy that instead stays in the pocket I bring back down to Minneapolis after the event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

We bought beer at target field. Would I have gone up and stood in line? No. Don’t want to miss the game.
    But in true American fashion you can watch sports and they bring food and drink to you!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

and ANOTHER FCS TEAM

JSU To Implement Alcohol Sales Inside JSU Stadium Beginning With Saturday's Home Opener vs Chattanooga https://t.co/NvfvedsBDX

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and ANOTHER FCS TEAM

JSU To Implement Alcohol Sales Inside JSU Stadium Beginning With Saturday's Home Opener vs Chattanooga https://t.co/NvfvedsBDX
    There you go....purple
    https://www.indeed.com/l-Jacksonville,-AL-jobs.html

Enjoy your new home, and the beer in your stadium....

No one was in line for the margeritas, went up and saw it was 18.00 for a Large, 12.00 for a small. LOL. Yikes.

SOOO BEER IN 2019? OR 2020

or will we have flying cars b4 beer in fargodome?