Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You might try looking it up?
    I tried. Couldn't find anything. Was asking if you knew of any cases since that seems to be one of your major concerns or anyone else who might know.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No. That's what you want to think I'm saying.
    Yeah Greta does that, assume to know what you really think and are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Just to play devils advocate those who run the facility and event should have the ability to decide what they will and will not sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The tax payers own the facility and the college.
    Nowhere in my post do I say anything about ownership. And those who own the facility have given those who run the facility the ability to make certain decisions in its operation.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I tried. Couldn't find anything. Was asking if you knew of any cases since that seems to be one of your major concerns or anyone else who might know.
    FWIW I couldn't find anything either. There are some who are starting to mull over what liability issues might be involved. Lawyers, damn lawyers.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    FWIW I couldn't find anything either. There are some who are starting to mull over what liability issues might be involved. Lawyers, damn lawyers.
    They are good at finding ways to get paid.

As a side observation, I'd imagine Herdbot would say there should be no liability concerns because any individual who over consumes and causes any issues is solely liable for any damages. He can verify this, but I find that to be a consistent and sound way to reason if you hold a libertarian ideology. One of the causes for what he called nanny laws are due to litigation that shifts liability.

Yeah Greta does that, assume to know what you really think and are saying.
    Just as you assume to think that you have the corner on all legitimate climate change data and thought?

Just as you assume to think to know when others are making “straw man” arguments or engaging in group think or tribalism?

Just as you assume the message can be avoided in debate if you can somehow debunk the messenger first?

Give it a rest guys

All I know is I got to a game right before it started, bought a bratwurst to eat, but I couldn't buy a beer. At a football game …

I’m not talking about getting hammered here … Just a dang beer to go with a bratwurst at a football game. I don't even care if it’s 3.2, if that’s even still a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Give it a rest guys

All I know is I got to a game right before it started, bought a bratwurst to eat, but I couldn't buy a beer. At a football game …

I’m not talking about getting hammered here … Just a dang beer to go with a bratwurst at a football game. I don't even care if it’s 3.2, if that’s even still a thing.
    My God you are desperate.
    Paul Fix

As a side observation, I'd imagine Herdbot would say there should be no liability concerns because any individual who over consumes and causes any issues is solely liable for any damages. He can verify this, but .......
    And then you turn around and assume to know what Herdbot thinks!

Are you as completely self unaware as you come across?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Give it a rest guys

I know what you mean. When I go to a high school football game, the fact that I can’t get a beer with my bratwurst bugs the living sh*t out of me.

And most times, they don’t even have bratwurst, just hot dogs.