Page 34 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Can you imagine the fender benders in the parking lot after the game when people have been drinking until the end of third quarter? Enough dick heads the way it is now. I remember a day when you used to take a turn and let every other car go out not anymore now it's cut off the guy next to you and flip him off if you have to. Beer should solve this problem.
    I can't imagine the fender benders with alcohol. It's all just part of the "reefer madness" propaganda. People drink in the parking lot after the game anyways. They don't have mass fender benders at UND games.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They don't have mass fender benders at UND games.
    To be fair, you'd first need a mass of people.

Unless you mean teh hockies.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands. They begin to worry about things that dont need alot of thought so they have something to do. Add in people that think we need them to help us with our behavior and you get this stuff.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I bet the lady from last year that said the music was too loud is behind all of this!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I bet the lady from last year that said the music was too loud is behind all of this!
    Her name was/is Cookie. I'll never forget it. I sit behind her sister Cupcake at basketball games. She hates me. I love it
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Her name was/is Cookie. I'll never forget it. I sit behind her sister Cupcake at basketball games. She hates me. I love it
    This is true. He gets the stink eye every game.
    Maybe she wants you to yell more. Yeah, thats it...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Wonder if that is any relation Brownie and his wife Candy I met in Frisco tailgating last year
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Wonder if that is any relation Brownie and his wife Candy I met in Frisco tailgating last year
    They were a sweet couple!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

They were a sweet couple!

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, I certainly hope that this "let's cut down tailgating" idea gets slapped down so hard that it bounces... so it get slapped down again.
    since the idea of beer sales in the dome is really more about $$$ then anything else instead of cutting back on tailgating time they should be expanding it by a couple hours and charge double the normal price for the first couple hours for the early birders. I like to have a cold beverage as much as the next guy but during the game I don't want to have to deal with all the traffic in the stands that beer sales will create it is bad enough at concerts.