Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    THey should keep tailgating at 5 hours. Im all for stopping beer sales when 3rd quarter starts. Worked well at Colorado State.
    They sold 3-2 beer. You would explode before you could get too drunk on that stuff. I didn't even bother
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Family Sections = Reseating the Dome

Last edited by BYZEN; 08-13-2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: told it was too graphic
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Im fine with family sections. I could also see the phone number being abused. I hate tattlers.
    Yep its a stupid idea. I'm rowdy as hell and I'm not even drunk once the game starts. Whose to say a guy screaming at the top of his lungs completely sober and some over zealous fan / dome nazi/cop will start ejecting people for being the same way as they are right now without beer.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

THey should keep tailgating at 5 hours. Im all for stopping beer sales when 3rd quarter starts. Worked well at Colorado State.
    How would you know? you were half in the bag that day

I say cut a deal. NDSU formally announces they are opposed to beer at games provided the silly tailgating rules like having everything in a cup is dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I say cut a deal. NDSU formally announces they are opposed to beer at games provided the silly tailgating rules like having everything in a cup is dropped.
    Why do I need to drink beer out of a cup at tailgating? I've never heard a rational explanation for that.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 08-14-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    My do I need to drink beer out of a cup at tailgating? I've never heard a rational explanation for that.
    Probably some backroom deal with Solo.

Please drop the drinking in the dome idea so we can return to where we were at last year. The dome Nazis were finally becoming a non factor.......tailgating was great and now this. Wtf the control freaks are getting a big hard on over these proposed changes.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep its a stupid idea. I'm rowdy as hell and I'm not even drunk once the game starts. Whose to say a guy screaming at the top of his lungs completely sober and some over zealous fan / dome nazi/cop will start ejecting people for being the same way as they are right now without beer.
    I honestly had a run in with security awhile back because I was being loud. I expected to get booted, but the security personnel pulled me aside and basically said that the person complaining was being whiny and as long as I stayed in my row, there was nothing they could or would do to me. I made small talk with them and they were like hey, I'm a fan too, I get it. I was super impressed by the way they handled it because I expected the worst...but just pulling me to the side in the concourse to tell me that the person was dumb was pretty cool.

Edit: Imagine that: being reasonable got a reasonable response from me.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I honestly had a run in with security awhile back because I was being loud. I expected to get booted, but the security personnel pulled me aside and basically said that the person complaining was being whiny and as long as I stayed in my row, there was nothing they could or would do to me. I made small talk with them and they were like hey, I'm a fan too, I get it. I was super impressed by the way they handled it because I expected the worst...but just pulling me to the side in the concourse to tell me that the person was dumb was pretty cool.

Edit: Imagine that: being reasonable got a reasonable response from me.
    I'm glad they didn't haul you to jail again and add to your rap sheet. Also glad that Badlands wasn't involved (purple)