Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I don't understand how they are going to move suites from the east to west side, each suite has 16 seats, they added them now they think they can move them

Unless I'm misunderstanding
    I believe they talking about creating a press box/suite level on the west side. That and the south endzone are really the only areas of the dome that can be expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Why not return to the dark ages........did they do a financial return per seat on whether to build the dome at 15,000, 18,000 or 21,000 in the first place.....doubt it.
    I am sure they know what the ROI will be as they already knew what the renovation ROI vs new stadium was going to be.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I don't understand how they are going to move suites from the east to west side, each suite has 16 seats, they added them now they think they can move them

Unless I'm misunderstanding
    Try to figure out that one as well?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I believe they talking about creating a press box/suite level on the west side. That and the south endzone are really the only areas of the dome that can be expanded.
    Where? Up top if so I doubt the east side suite owners will go for that

Where? Up top if so I doubt the east side suite owners will go for that
    Yes up top...They would create another level on that side.

Well if those suite owners don't want them I'm sure they will find others that would.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Another shot fired in the battle to get the Convention Center. Good plan using Bison football as a lever.

Clearly, any costs end up in the lap of NDSU for additional seats.

Don't expect to ever see seats along the sideline unbolted and replaced with bleacher seating.
    This^^^^^^^^^^

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes up top...They would create another level on that side.

Well if those suite owners don't want them I'm sure they will find others that would.
    Umm...those suite owners are some that pump big dollars, and giving up 10 row from the bottom seats on the home side for top row might be a hard sell

Those suites are not only used for football but every event in the dome

Umm...those suite owners are some that pump big dollars, and giving up 10 row from the bottom seats on the home side for top row might be a hard sell

Those suites are not only used for football but every event in the dome
    I've sat in the pressbox for games, the view isn't that bad. Plus their new suites would be about 100 times nicer.

The suites in the dome are in a very odd place. I don't think I've ever seen a facility have them in that spot.

Who gets the money from the suites now? Does NDSU get any of it?

I've sat in the pressbox for games, the view isn't that bad. Plus their new suites would be about 100 times nicer.

The suites in the dome are in a very odd place. I don't think I've ever seen a facility have them in that spot.
    I agree, the pressboxes are nice. those corner posts really limit any possibilities.

Maybe field level seating like at the Jerry Dome?