Page 28 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    If you want to take a glimpse into the past, here is the thread from 2004 in which the end of Tailgate Prohibition was lifted. It really doesn't do justice to the near-hysteria of the anti-Tailgating folks. For some reason, they weren't on Bisonville.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...588-Tailgating

Ah, kind of fun to look back and see the talk about $3 for tailgating plus $8 for a ticket.

The humble bragging about the tailgate scene up north made me belly laugh.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

"North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I like how they use the word "booze" in the headline. Can't wait to buy my Captain Morgan & cheeseburger this season.....
    Noticed that Dana Mogck used the same word twice on the news last night.
    At least to me and also to my better half, we still think booze is, well booze, and beer is beer.
    IMHO they are trying to sensationalize the headline.....I'm shocked.....

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    I like how they use the word "booze" in the headline. Can't wait to buy my Captain Morgan & cheeseburger this season.....
    Noticed that Dana Mogck used the same word twice on the news last night.
    At least to me and also to my better half, we still think booze is, well booze, and beer is beer.
    IMHO they are trying to sensationalize the headline.....I'm shocked.....
    Well of course. Kind of like how every Forum article about how the guy who was taking pictures had the word "children" in it. It's called slanted journalism. They put little key words in it to give it negative over tones. The average reader has a low IQ and they know it. Actually the average viewer only reads the headlines.

Lately there has been a big use of "controversial." Odd since there has to be controversy to be controversial. There is about as much controversy as reefer madness.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The Mayor was on kfgo and I was quite surprised when he said that beer should be allowed in seats. He said the schools that had beer gardens said it didnt work out. He said people come for the game and would like a beer with their food they purchase. I wish it was podcast, because it was refreshing to hear a rational discussion.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The Forum? Trying to paint NDSU in a bad light?

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    The Forum? Trying to paint NDSU in a bad light?

SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

"The Alerus Center in Grand Forks, home to the University of North Dakota football team, tried the beer garden at one point and found it so cumbersome that beer is now allowed in the stands, he said."

I totally agree with this statement. So you have a beer garden where you have to stay in it to drink and it holds 100 people. Yeah, I can see why that would not work. So, shockingly, it would be smart to follow UND's example on this. #coattails
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    "The Alerus Center in Grand Forks, home to the University of North Dakota football team, tried the beer garden at one point and found it so cumbersome that beer is now allowed in the stands, he said."

I totally agree with this statement. So you have a beer garden where you have to stay in it to drink and it holds 100 people. Yeah, I can see why that would not work. So, shockingly, it would be smart to follow UND's example on this. #coattails
    lets be fair, it would not be following UND it would be following the Alerus Center and the City of Grand forks, UND rents the OFF campus building
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Did anyone see the part where university officials said they would go along with whatever recommendation that city commission has?!

That means...if the city wants it, we get it. This is honestly the perfect storm for NDSU. They can sit back and say "We don't want/need it"...and then quietly say "Ok, we'll go along with them, it was all THEIR idea". It's absolutely brilliant...they don't have any responsibility for the idea, nor do they have any responsibility for forcing it down anyone's throat. It's literally the perfect crime. We get beer - NDSU has little to no responsibility(to the idea).
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.