Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU AD just getting destroyed with the bud light cans

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...ibextid=CDWPTG

100 posts here

1660 post on twitter got crushed.

even Montana grizzlies fbook page has 100+ comments.

this ain't good fellas... argh. I posted here in June just cancel the contract whatever that dollar amount was ....was worth not getting destroyed
    Don't worry, they all love Kid Rock and he is a massive hypocrite, just like everyone else.
    Remember when the NFL was going to suffer because of the national anthem? If you read the comments on social media and watched fox news, and listened to Trump, the league should have gone under by now.
    "I won't stand for people not standing for the anthem!" Also, I just paid $400 to go to a game. But don't tell anyone.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU AD just getting destroyed with the bud light cans

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...ibextid=CDWPTG

100 posts here

1660 post on twitter got crushed.

even Montana grizzlies fbook page has 100+ comments.

this ain't good fellas... argh. I posted here in June just cancel the contract whatever that dollar amount was ....was worth not getting destroyed
    Good lord what a bunch of whiny bitches.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    What happened to the big announcement that was coming soon for the fargodome? My gaaawd, they move slower than can be believed.
    They were waiting on you.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...-football-fans

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Another article that has a video rendering of the proposed renovation/expansion:
    https://www.inforum.com/news/fargo/c...ference-center

"Adding seats in the 5,000 to 10,000 range with potential aspirations of NDSU moving up to FBS football would not be feasible, he said. That price tag would well exceed $131 million, he said. “And if we can’t do that, then we want the amenities,” Sobolik said. “We want the space for people to move. We want the circulation, more restaurants, accessible seating, the variety of the food and beverages, the variety of the seating areas for people to go to.”"

Neither article mentions anything about the anticipated final seating capacity of the FargoDome after these proposed renovations. It would be disappointing if they don't at least increase the capacity to 20k as a part of this proposed expansion.

This update is 98% about conventions and 2% about football, but those top club level seats look sweet.

Note: Letting people come to tailgate early doesn't require any infrastructure.

Good lord what a bunch of whiny bitches.
    The funny thing is that all this talk about Bud Light made me think back to college when me and my roommates made thrones out of cases of Bud Light (bottles) from which we would watch Twins games on a little black and white TV. So after working in the heat this weekend, I hopped in my Jeep and got myself a 18-pack from the liquor store cooler because I like my beer, especially on a hot day, to be cheap, cold, and cheerful. And I gave sambini a little toast with my first one because iirc, he had something to do with A-B.

Unrelated: My user name is now Tonya. /s

Images and video circulating the interwebs of Kid Rock drinking Bud Light ... I'm shocked!! Shocked I say!!!

Also if they don't turn that new West concourse upper level into a bar type place during Bison games that would be a massive mistake.

Want to come to Fargo for your national convention! Not really...maybe if there is stuff close to us that we can do in walking distance.....Too bad! there won't be! You have BWW, Chipotle, McDonalds, and 2 bars!
    Welcome to Fargo!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Want to come to Fargo for your national convention! Not really...maybe if there is stuff close to us that we can do in walking distance.....Too bad! there won't be! You have BWW, Chipotle, McDonalds, and 2 bars!
    Welcome to Fargo!
    It’s what 5 min and a $10 Uber fare to get downtown?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    It’s what 5 min and a $10 Uber fare to get downtown?
    You can't beat asian bombs at Labbys bro.

Lardsin must go!