Page 13 of 135 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    We can claim that the state is denying us our right to enjoy beer in violation of the due process clause.

Of course, this is blatant bullsh#t, but it got gay marriage legalized in 30+states.
    lol.....I was hoping you weren't totally serious

or were you

Based on some of my seat neighbors who i really like and would never think of moving, i still prefer no beer in the dome. But! I really disagree with only selling it in suites. We are trying to bring a new group into the TM fold. Then tell them they are not as good as some. We know how the suites work, but not all do.
    And i wouldnt be above enjoying a cold beverage
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Based on some of my seat neighbors who i really like and would never think of moving, i still prefer no beer in the dome. But! I really disagree with only selling it in suites. We are trying to bring a new group into the TM fold. Then tell them they are not as good as some. We know how the suites work, but not all do.
    And i wouldnt be above enjoying a cold beverage
    Whiskey drinkers need to rally for a top end Whiskey Bar inside the dome. Now we are talking about adding some class to the place.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

UND sells beer, therefore NDSU should. since when did we allow them to be the front runners at anything!!

20,000 beers a game at $8/beer = $160,000
    8 games = $1.28 Million!!!!!!!

that's a lot of money.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Whiskey drinkers need to rally for a top end Whiskey Bar inside the dome. Now we are talking about adding some class to the place.
    It would be pretty cool to have a nice sports bar or something in the dome - kind of like what they have at Scheels Arena, just on a bigger/nicer scale. No idea how viable it really would be, but wouldn't hate that before concerts, etc.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It would be pretty cool to have a nice sports bar or something in the dome - kind of like what they have at Scheels Arena, just on a bigger/nicer scale. No idea how viable it really would be, but wouldn't hate that before concerts, etc.
    Top floor of that proposed south tower would have been pretty cool. If not there, then maybe the top level of the west addition with additional seating on the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Top floor of that proposed south tower would have been pretty cool. If not there, then maybe the top level of the west addition with additional seating on the roof.
    Exactly. I'd rather come and sit at the dome than at Labbys/Bdubs/somewhere else if I had the option. They could throw watch parties there for away games too.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    If i recall correctly the south side renovation would have a sports bar that would overlook the Dome floor. I think it was to have seating for 500. Of course you can thank Doug B. for that being put on hold.

UND sells beer at the Alerus. Gotta keep up with the Jones's.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    un_ has beer for sale in the shed. Gotta have fans at the game to sell it.
    fixed it for you.

Lardsin must go!