Page 127 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Yeah AB is actually pretty radically right. A lot of money to populist neo-con candidates. A lot.

This whole stunt was pulled off by some white woman in marketing (as it always is) and now the menfolk are having to pay the price (as they also do).

From my view it's pretty funny. Not like how do i amuse u like a clown funny but more like joker in the dark knight funny.

tho i guess that is technically a clown.

let me think about this one some more
    Neo-con is sorta the opposite of radical. Its the ultimate normie status quo stance on things. Keep things stable at home, project power abroad.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Neo-con is sorta the opposite of radical. Its the ultimate normie status quo stance on things. Keep things stable at home, project power abroad.
    lol borrowing this line next time i get drunk and completely trash someone's house

i wasn't breaking shit because i'm a fucking idiot i was projecting power abroad bro

sorry about your wife kids and car
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

also why are we mad a trans person is on a can of light beer?

if ur drinking lite beer your basically trans or already a woman urself
    I'm not mad. Good for them. But Bud Light has a big disconnect with society if they think the average blue collar guy will buy a can with a trans person on it. Society just isnt there yet. It may end up be the biggest marketing failure since New Coke. And like you said, Bud Ligbt was already a pussy beer. Now its a vagina beer. I predict they will start a new campaign after sales tank that includes Clint Eastwood or John Wayne

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm not mad. Good for them. But Bud Light has a big disconnect with society if they think the average blue collar guy will buy a can with a trans person on it. Society just isnt there yet. It may end up be the biggest marketing failure since New Coke. And like you said, Bud Ligbt was already a pussy beer. Now ia vagina beer. I predict they will start a new campaign after sales tank that includes Clint Eastwood or John Wayne
    This shit is so dumb. A bunch of under informed people taking their queues on which beer not to drink from a guy who called the product “piss water”. If you like bud lite why are you listening to Ben Shapiro’s opinion about it in the first place. And now people are convinced that AB is actually selling beer with this person face on it? They are not and they never were. They made a few promotional can to show off for their 1.8 million insta followers or whatever. Which none of us would have ever know about if the outrage machine hadn’t made a bunch of sheeple aware of it. these trolls are spinning you up for fun and profit.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm not mad. Good for them. But Bud Light has a big disconnect with society if they think the average blue collar guy will buy a can with a trans person on it. Society just isnt there yet. It may end up be the biggest marketing failure since New Coke. And like you said, Bud Ligbt was already a pussy beer. Now its a vagina beer. I predict they will start a new campaign after sales tank that includes Clint Eastwood or John Wayne
    “It’s halftime, America…”
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

lol borrowing this line next time i get drunk and completely trash someone's house

i wasn't breaking shit because i'm a fucking idiot i was projecting power abroad bro

sorry about your wife kids and car
    You can subscribe to neoconservatism or oppose it. I dont have a strong opinion one way or the other, regardless, its not a radical right political ideology.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    This shit is so dumb. A bunch of under informed people taking their queues on which beer not to drink from a guy who called the product “piss water”. If you like bud lite why are you listening to Ben Shapiro’s opinion about it in the first place. And now people are convinced that AB is actually selling beer with this person face on it? They are not and they never were. They made a few promotional can to show off for their 1.8 million insta followers or whatever. Which none of us would have ever know about if the outrage machine hadn’t made a bunch of sheeple aware of it. these trolls are spinning you up for fun and profit.
    I dont think it has anything to do with politics. Its just the reality of culture in America. It took forever to accept gay people. Trans people are just too weird and misunderstood for the average Joe

Myself, I dont like Bud Light. Trans or no trans. But if I liked it, I would still drink it. The average joe may feel differently. Sad but true

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the above is why i want NDSU away from its budweiser contract. . because of both sides.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    this is by far my favorite jesus.

total bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes