Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Whats the death count at?
    I don't know if he died or not, but I did see a guy relying heavily on the wall to remain upright on his way out of the men's room at the UND game and then wobble his way up to the concession stand to get more beer. I really haven't seen much of that, which is a good thing.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

I've been to 3 games and generally have 1 beer each half, although I think I had an extra one for the A&T game as I was so giddy to be able to drink a beer at the game!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

The dome is off to a great start for 2023. Pink, Shania Twain, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Parker McCollum, and WWE. Doesn't include all the annual stuff.

Also Rob Sobolik was on the radio and he said plans will be presented some time in Q1. He thinks the fed interest rates could slow construction with high interest loans and shitty bond rates. He also said any expansion would be done in phases. That makes sense because we cant shut the dome down but we can keep it open and have smaller projects going. If I had to guess, they probably present the plans by March. Small things and a bigger master plan. Wait for construction prices or rates to drop. Maybe start by widening the concourse on the north or north east and punch it out to where the sidewalks are. Maybe push the metal detectors closer but add more bathrooms. Then slowly do each corner. I bet the FMCVB will propose upping the lodging tax to add convention center space to the south east. When rates are good they can bond it. The convention center would probably open up space to widen concourses, add more bathrooms and concessions. I would imagine the west side would be part of it. Ultimately they want a hotel on the east side but with interest rates being shit, no hotel will do anything until the they drop and construction costs improve.

https://www.wdayradionow.com/news/lo...ts-could-prove

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Person who sits next to me might be the record holder. Going out twice a quarter to get two.
    This man went "viral" a few years back for slamming 18 miller lites
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    This man went "viral" a few years back for slamming 18 miller lites
    Wade Boggs once drank 60. Or was that Boss Hogg?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Person who sits next to me might be the record holder. Going out twice a quarter to get two.
    A few people around us at the Montana game bought a can of beer or hard seltzer before the game and I only noticed a few people going up and down the stairs a few times. (We were on the aisle so easy to remember faces heading to higher rows.)
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Wade Boggs once drank 60. Or was that Boss Hogg?
    Wade Boggs must have been drinking 3.2 beer

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    A few people around us at the Montana game bought a can of beer or hard seltzer before the game and I only noticed a few people going up and down the stairs a few times. (We were on the aisle so easy to remember faces heading to higher rows.)
    I normally get one tops but I brought a friend who hasn't been to a game yet so he insisted on getting 2 or 3.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I thought it was better at Montana game than during the regular season. Playoff crowds are generally more interested in the game and don't go in and out in the middle of play.

the students by us were pounding beers at start. then left at halftime. why can't they pace themselves yet.

I bought 3 beers drank about 1 & half. kid kicked all 3 over on the long TD runs.. so worth it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?