Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

City commissioner describes upcoming announcement on Fargodome a ‘great thing’

https://kfgo.com/2022/08/24/city-com...a-great-thing/

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdBot, you've spent as much time thinking about this as anyone on here. What is your best guess on what they'll announce for the Fargodome?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    HerdBot, you've spent as much time thinking about this as anyone on here. What is your best guess on what they'll announce for the Fargodome?
    My guess is they will have 2 options. Option 1 will just be funded out of the surplus and it will be for wider concorses all the way around 3 sides, with an addition on the west. The south, they will present an option for a convention center. Maybe a hotel tax to fund it. Im excited to see the options. Unless its a sales tax increase I hope it doesn't go to the voters because we elect people to make decisions. Nobody voted to build the SW Fargo Sports Complex
    Last edited by HerdBot; 08-28-2022 at 10:35 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'd put $20 that it's just going to be a minor update. Remodel the concourses, some basic tech improvements, maybe one piece of the bigger proposals we've seen over the years.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hoping they go big with this. There's a lot of surplus funds that have just been sitting there. Time to reinvest them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'd put $20 that it's just going to be a minor update. Remodel the concourses, some basic tech improvements, maybe one piece of the bigger proposals we've seen over the years.
    The fact Dave Piepkorn said "a great thing" and the Mayor put "Fargodome expansion " as a key bullet point during his city budget meeting, leads me to believe it's a significant project.

The wider concourses and additional restrooms will be part of it because they already had plans in 2019 and them for some reason they put them on hold. Maybe they wanted to go bigger or found out a small addition would complicate a larger project

If they want to be a viable building that can be competitive, they need a west addition with club seating. Wider concorses and restrooms are a foregone conclusion

But the Conference Center, connected to the SHAC, is what we need to be next level. That will lead to a hotel with a bar and restaurant that will be packed. There is a big time need for that

Holy crap. puke everywhere SD took his shirt off! debauchery in the upper decks, women & children scarred for life..

oh wait.. my kid handed me my beer after the 2nd TD when I couldn't find it...

4100 beers sold. rookie numbers.

Homecoming we break 10,000. start a counter billboard please.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Holy crap. puke everywhere SD took his shirt off! debauchery in the upper decks, women & children scarred for life..

oh wait.. my kid handed me my beer after the 2nd TD when I couldn't find it...

4100 beers sold. rookie numbers.

Homecoming we break 10,000. start a counter billboard please.
    NDSU gets 10% or 15% of that correct?
    What a shame to not own your stadium....they will get pennies for the beer sales during the year compared to what is sold.
    Last edited by Wolfie; 09-04-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    What a shame to not own your stadium....they will get pennies for the beer sales during the year compared to what is sold.
    I think thats why GT said the bottom line wouldnt be worth the headaches.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think thats why GT said the bottom line wouldnt be worth the headaches.
    Going to build a water park eh.

Lardsin must go!