Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Illinois State started tailgating at 7am. Game was at 2pm. There was a guy behind me that used my shoulders to assist him from falling, and that was before the game started. By the second half, he was slurring his words and wondering aloud about what the score was. I counted 7 empty bud light cans under his seat towards the end of the game. Beer makes for a great environment.
    Happened to me at UND. Totally changed my thinking about beer sales.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    If I was an ISU-R fan, there is absolutely no way I would be watching that shitshow of an offense sober.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I agree. And this could explain the team up north. Although I’m not sure they have enough self awareness
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Happened to me at UND. Totally changed my thinking about beer sales.

I agree. And this could explain the team up north. Although I’m not sure they have enough self awareness
    The un_ game was hard to judge whether beer sales is good or not. I would say 60% of their fans at that game had never been to a football game before. It was a very aggressive crowd and they were somewhat more aggressive during tailgating than our more fun loving fan base. I didn't come away with any positive thoughts about serving alcohol during during the un_ game, but I certainly didn't think it mattered that much either. It didn't make anyone more stupid. They were already there.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Illinois State started tailgating at 7am. Game was at 2pm. There was a guy behind me that used my shoulders to assist him from falling, and that was before the game started. By the second half, he was slurring his words and wondering aloud about what the score was. I counted 7 empty bud light cans under his seat towards the end of the game. Beer makes for a great environment.
    There is some awesome picture of a guy at a Panther game a few years ago with like 15-20 pounders under his chair...but I gotta believe they weren't all his lol
    College of Business Alumnus

No beer, but the Fargodome Authority has voted to replace the turf next summer.

533 In a row

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No beer, but the Fargodome Authority has voted to replace the turf next summer.
    https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...oTurf-purchase

I tailgated the UND game like a pro. Wasn’t drunk or anything walking into the game. But I didn’t really ever feel like having a beer there. But, I bet the people who just showed up for the game enjoyed a few.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I tailgated the UND game like a pro. Wasn’t drunk or anything walking into the game. But I didn’t really ever feel like having a beer there. But, I bet the people who just showed up for the game enjoyed a few.
    The more I've thought about it for me having beer available in the dome wouldn't really have an impact. I don't think I would want any once I got in from tailgating. But if I was someone who came to the game without hanging out in the lots ahead of time a couple beers would be pretty nice.

I'm starting to think that it would take a season or two for a decent number of fans to figure out how to transition from tailgating hard to having beer available in the dome. And for the first while there would for sure be a higher level of issues of over consumption.

the Frisco Beersnake on NDSU barstools Instagram had a few people tagging Fargodome ...

they replied. "we'd love to sell it, but that decision includes the university & officials"

see. there you go. NDSU admin just has to give the thumbs up.

let's freakin go.

beer snake races per section , winner gets free beer for a week!! (section 21 can us milk cartons)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYj32VjJ...dium=copy_link

ps 3rd video is Brock Jensen slamming beer & putting it on the snake. LEGEND!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the Frisco Beersnake on NDSU barstools Instagram had a few people tagging Fargodome ...

they replied. "we'd love to sell it, but that decision includes the university & officials"

let's freakin go.

beer snake races per section , winner gets free beer for a week!! (section 21 can us milk cartons)

Ok. That's awesome.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

let's freakin go.

It isn't NDSU