Page 47 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So at the championship in Frisco the people around us couldn't sit still for 5 minutes without having to go for beers. It got old. I like to drink my share too...so nothing against drinking...but it got old having people constantly in an out through the seats to get beer, go pee, get more beer, get more beer, go pee, get more beer...made me appreciate no beer in the dome for games.
    That's why I got aisle seats for the natty. Beer vendors just kept handing me beers. Never had to leave my seat. After 5 hours of tailgating who knew I could still out down $50+ worth of beer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That's why I got aisle seats for the natty. Beer vendors just kept handing me beers. Never had to leave my seat. After 5 hours of tailgating who knew I could still out down $50+ worth of beer.

Never left your seat??!! So you brought BOTH a spare liver AND a spare bladder???!! DAMN!! You got game man!!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Never left your seat??!! So you brought BOTH a spare liver AND a spare bladder???!! DAMN!! You got game man!!
    Once at halftime. I'm like a camel.

How many beers did 50 get you, 6- 7? Not impressed.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

So at the championship in Frisco the people around us couldn't sit still for 5 minutes without having to go for beers. It got old. I like to drink my share too...so nothing against drinking...but it got old having people constantly in an out through the seats to get beer, go pee, get more beer, get more beer, go pee, get more beer...made me appreciate no beer in the dome for games.
    Solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Did somebody hack your account?????

Who ever posted that I have to agree!!!! We have enough people who cant stay in there seats now because of them having to go to the bathroom and to get those shitty bread sticks and sauce.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I support beer in the dome but I dont think I would ever buy any. I have usually had a few too many tailgating. Now the sections between the 30s need a few beers to loosen the hell up.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I support beer in the dome but I dont think I would ever buy any. I have usually had a few too many tailgating. Now the sections between the 30s need a few beers to loosen the hell up.
    It's more the principal. We're adults, it's a free country, just sell beer and give people the option.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's more the principal. We're adults, it's a free country, just sell beer and give people the option.
    Not every one acts like an adult when drinking. For others they dont act like adults when sober.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Yeah but did you have some prostrate modifications as well? Special exercises? Meditation?
    Don't believe everything you think.