Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Wouldn’t Frisco be a good reference point? Same 'hard-drinking' crowd and they sell beer. Are people puking in the aisles?

TAB said he didn't like all the people coming and going. My experience at the dome is that people need to get off their butts more, and that's being kind. Maybe selling beer would help. I basically never sit down during a game no matter where I watch it.
    Looks like it's time for a refresher on the official Standing/Sitting Rules and Etiquette at a Bison game.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...98#post1239198

I need a statistician to weigh in on the stand/sit controversy. Are a football teams chances of winning increased proportionately to the number of fans who stand? I'll hang up and listen.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

selling beer helps combat the bison fatigue
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I need a statistician to weigh in on the stand/sit controversy. Are a football teams chances of winning increased proportionately to the number of fans who stand? I'll hang up and listen.
    ‘Get off their butts’ doesn't mean they have to stand the whole time, but just act like they aren’t watching a tennis match with a forgone conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    ‘Get off their butts’ doesn't mean they have to stand the whole time, but just act like they aren’t watching a tennis match with a forgone conclusion.
    I think we should have a breathalyzer test right before we go through the metal detectors, and if someone ISN'T lubed up enough to get off their damn butts during a game, then they would be denied entrance into the Dome AND their season tickets are taken away upon the 2nd offense.

Of course, once we get beer in the Dome, we can then - instead of sending someone home in their well-deserved shame - require that the disgusting fatigue-denying offender order, pay for, and quickly down the required number of beers that DOES get them up to speed with the rest of us really good fans, before the game starts.

That'll teach the dirty bastards.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 04-08-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I think we should have a breathalyzer test right before we go through the metal detectors, and if someone ISN'T lubed up enough to get off their damn butts during a game, then they would be denied entrance into the Dome AND their season tickets are taken away upon the 2nd offense.
    You will have to give me a lot more shots at tailgating than you usually do to get me to stand during games.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Could we just start an IV in your arm? I'm afraid your Bison fatigue is way too high for mere shots!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post

Of course, once we get beer in the Dome, we can then - instead of sending someone home in their well-deserved shame - require that the disgusting fatigue-denying offender order, pay for, and quickly down the required number of beers that DOES get them up to speed with the rest of us really good fans, before the game starts.

That'll teach the dirty bastards.
    This might be the best post in the history of Bisonville. (no purple)

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This might be the best post in the history of Bisonville. (no purple)
    This would be true if he wasn't the guy standing in the corner at tailgating drinking OJ.
    Last edited by Vet70; 04-08-2019 at 09:36 PM.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    This would be true if he wasn't the guy standing in the corner at tailgating drinking OJ.
    Are my irritable bowels and lack of sphincter control a laughing matter to you?