Page 109 of 135 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1341

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Makes me vehemently oppose the leadership. It doesn't have to be this way. They could sell beer and extend tailgating or keep it the same. They are just hoping the sheep follow their lead

Do sports bars like B Dubs limit alcohol consumption before a game starts because you can drink during the game? It's flat out stupid fucking logic by mindless turds
    Why do they have to take away from something in order to expand something? Leave tailgating as is even if they start to sell beer in the dome. Sounds like politics and groups making it more difficult then it needs to be.

I just bought season tickets, even though I said previously that I wouldn’t without beer and FBS. I did it to support the program since that’s more important than beer or FBS. If I end up being in the woods, I’ll just give them to Fanette and she can give them to whoever wants them. For free …

As for selling beer vs. tailgating, I get the sense that the people running the show in the dome are just a tad dated in their perspective on this question … I don’t think the world would end if you sold beer AND had tailgating. Are you guys really that unruly??

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by whorepsthelurker View Post
    i just bought season tickets, even though i said previously that i wouldn’t without beer and fbs. I did it to support the program since that’s more important than beer or fbs. If i end up being in the woods, i’ll just give them to fanette and she can give them to whoever wants them. For free …

as for selling beer vs. Tailgating, i get the sense that the people running the show in the dome are just a tad dated in their perspective on this question … i don’t think the world would end if you sold beer and had tailgating. Are you guys really that unruly??
    ummmmmm yes!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Serious question, do the people in charge of the dome attend other events at other venues just to check out the competition? Gabe, I'm counting on you to get the answer
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Two of the seven dome authority members are NDSU employees. One works in the athletic department. I'm sure there is some communication.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I bet you havent asked them have you?
    Not sure who you mean by “them”, Pat, but I’ve had a personal conversation with ML and others in the athletic department. Solid and sincere on their part re: improving gameday experience, atmosphere, and things/issues with the Dome that Gabe and others have outlined.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not sure who you mean by “them”, Pat, but I’ve had a personal conversation with ML and others in the athletic department. Solid and sincere on their part re: improving gameday experience, atmosphere, and things/issues with the Dome that Gabe and others have outlined.
    and I was told that if the president of ndsu made 1 phone call to Rob Slobilick saying we want beer, beer would flow the next day
    so why are we still reenacting Footloose in this freakin town??
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    What would it take to have as much fun during the game as tailgating? I'm guessing competitive games and I don't see that happening outside of a few games per year.
    Not even that. The only thing that could come close would be if I could buy the tickets next to my friend's season tickets so we could sit with them at the game. Which is impossible to implement.
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    Not even that. The only thing that could come close would be if I could buy the tickets next to my friend's season tickets so we could sit with them at the game. Which is impossible to implement.
    Seems like with season tickets now readily available that perhaps your friend could make a phone call and inquire about relocating to a place where additional adjacent seats could be added?

Still maybe not easy or worth whatever you’d be sacrificing with the relocation but shouldn’t be impossible anymore, I wouldn’t think?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    This is, or at least was, a real possibility this year. I requested and received 2 additional tickets/seats right next to 2 existing ones.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.