Page 63 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. If they cut tailgating hours significantly, it's no longer worth my time to pull my trailer 200 miles each way. I'd drop my reserved spots in a heartbeat and I bet there are quite a few others who would as well.
    If they cut tailgating hours, fuck beer in the dome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

how about some freedom in 2019. keep hours & beer in dome which would stop the power drinking at tailgate?? win win
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    how about some freedom in 2019. keep hours & beer in dome which would stop the power drinking at tailgate?? win win
    Who needs to power drink alcohol? Not just for a football, but for anything?

Outside of not having anesthesia and being a substitute for it for surgery, I’m not seeing the benefit of getting hammered.

As a non-drinker, the activity’s amusement seems to be pretty limited to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Who needs to power drink alcohol? Not just for a football, but for anything?

Outside of not having anesthesia and being a substitute for it for surgery, I’m not seeing the benefit of getting hammered.

As a non-drinker, the activity’s amusement seems to be pretty limited to begin with.

What the hell are you talking about???? Jokes get funnier; women get prettier; food tastes better...…….. what planet do you live on?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What the hell are you talking about???? Jokes get funnier; women get prettier; food tastes better...…….. what planet do you live on?
    Maybe, but does one need to power drink to get that benefit or does just getting buzzed do the same?

Hail the BISON!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

oh boy here comes the judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Maybe, but does one need to power drink to get that benefit or does just getting buzzed do the same?

Just speaking for myself, now...…...I've been a heavy drinker so long that I need to power drink to get buzzed...….put that in your coffee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I believe the correct phrase is "virtue signaling" but I am not trying to judge.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    No, not really. In my opinion, those that are drinking socially seem to be having fun. Those that go crazy and pound the booze like it’s a race to nowhere will many times end up not remembering much of the event they attended.

Again, what’s the benefit? I’ve been to many Broncos games where people are getting hammered (also high now) before and during the game and they have been a major nuance for the rest of us. Unfortunately, about a handful of them over the past dozen years have died because they couldn’t do a simple thing like staying on an escalator and ended up falling over.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I believe the correct phrase is "virtue signaling" but I am not trying to judge.
    I’m not trying shame anyone for my own benefit. So, no. I’m trying to understand the big need for more intoxication in public.

Hail the BISON!!!